Reviews for Selfish
shipperhere chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Totally awesome story! I love Haruhi/Host Club too c: its adoraaaabbllee 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
please please please please please please please please please continue
lianieto chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved this!
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
update pleasssssssseeeeee
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very nice!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Heh! Fun! I like this story! Please continue it! Dont give up! :D ill be wAtching :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
If it hadn't ended the way it did in the manga .. this could have been there future. Well, it might still have been with the way they all follow her anywhere lol .. I want friends like that.
zenophobiaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So so so kawai! :) I love this idea and kyouya setting his alarm to 2:45 just to humor Haruhi? SO ADORABLE! Kyah! _

I love this idea of yours and I definitely want to see more of it! :) I hope that you will also continue this story of yours! :) you have done an awesome job and your work are very well written! I enjoy reading them a whole lot thank you so much for all of your hard work! You have done an ultra mega awesome wonderful job! Hopefully, there will be more... So until next time! Best wishes always!
ForgottenTreasure chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really like this story idea, since I'm a fan of Haruhi x Host Club, and I encourage you to continue it! :) Also, your story Toy is fun to read! You keep everyone perfectly in character, which from some of the other fanfics I've read, is difficult to do. Please, if it's not too much to ask, continue! :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww... that's adorable!
AlaskenWildflower chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I absolutly loved this!I wish you would add more :) i would read anything you would add :D :P
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I'm begging you to update. This story is so awesome. PLEASE! *gets down on knees and worships*
Me chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
PLEASE update!
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Another great fic. This makes a good one-shot, but I (as well as the other readers/reviews) would love if you continued. HaruhixHost Club is a great idea. I can see the potential for much deviance. o So, keep up the great work.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was really great. The story was well-written and it had good flow. The characters were charming and true to themselves. I actually liked the implied intimacy between Haruhi and the rest of the Host Club. It kind of makes me want to make her marry all of them at once. XD However, the big mansion sounds just like Tamaki's idea. It's a cute twist. Thank you for writing this story!