Reviews for Equality
great story !

I hope you add more.
TeylaFan chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Cute ending! :D I loved Teyla saving them, instead of the other way around :D

And this: “Because I do not attempt to play games such as 'pin the tail on the donkey' with them."

Totally hilarious! :D
TeylaFan chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Aw! *happy sigh*

I could totally see Ronon doing this for her! Super sweet :)

Great job, of writing this! Made it very realistic!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
I love it! I love hearing Ronon's thoughts. There's not enough stories about Ronon.
between the waves chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Absolutely loved this. The mental picture I have in my head of the team is just awesome (wish I could draw! hehe), love how they were all there for her in their own way and John and Rodney sleep arguing is hilarious.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
You say it's not shipping get I see it otherwise. I atleast think Ronon likes Teyla in this story. Great story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
I love it! Awesomeness!
between the waves chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
*g* John and Elizabeth conspiring over Ronon and Teyla getting together! Heh.. I suppose it really shouldn't surprise me that they're betting with money they can only use on Earth anyways xD

Ps. Really love the sparring sessions, nice job :)
between the waves chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
*huge grin* My two favorite ships! And I love the Amoza. *nodnod*

They should go there more often :D

And this line absolutely cracked me up

What had happened to sweet, gentle Elizabeth who always worried about other people? This new creature was...frightening.
TeylaFan chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Oh wow - totally missed the previous updates :O

Sorry about that! Cause it was wonderful! :D:D

The same for this chap - so cooL! Can't wait for more! :)
fyd818 chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
I love it! I love how you addressed the whole Ronon/Keller disaster in "Quarantine," plus John's little crush on Teyla in the beginning. I also love how strong yet slightly flirty Teyla can be at the same time, and her parting words to Ronon were just so - her.

I absolutely love this fic, I squealed when I found the alert in my inbox! Thank you so much for updating this, I love it! *hugs*

~fyd~
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Awesome story! Write more. I love them.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
They're evil! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I love it!
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Chapter 3 was my favorite.