Reviews for A Warrior's Accord
KJun chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Really excellent story, especially in regard to character development. Wonderful execution.

Kat
SSC chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
You know, I really like your characterisations. I wish this wasn't complete yet :-)
theAsh0 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
that was fun
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this is, a completely cool idea. and really well done too.
the only foot note I'd like to place is that the ..felt, noticed etc. the ít' doesn't seem to be the same thing every time, which is confusing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEASE! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AVATAR STORY PLEASE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Absolutely perfect ending.
Enchansive chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ;A;
Anna chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Absolutely my favorite Zutara so far. I love how grudgingly Katara starts to forgive Zuko. More please!
Mykko chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Verry funny :P I love their interactions.

I'd also love an update ;] haha
Peace215 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
this is very well written adn very cute! I like the development you're showing, the build up of their mutual respect. It doesn't just go from a hate - to love thing, or even acceptance. They're working on it, and can only do it by bending.

It makes sense in a way. Water and fire are opposites. Fighting and scheming, and sparring is the only way for them to turly understand each other and respect the other. Both are hot headed and stubborn in their own rights. You wrote that very well and I love the continual shifting of their thoughts about the other. with zuko offering to teach and Karata really starting to 'get' it, they're on their way to understanding.

Such a great story! Love it!

Peace
Shadowhawke chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I liked the explanation of breath and bellows. Thanks for sharing these chapters with us.
Shadowhawke chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
That was very, very pretty. I'm glad to see the slow changes in their relationship.
Shadowhawke chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Wow. Intense and frightening and scary, Katara taken to a new yet realistic level. Thanks for the exploration. It was good to see Aang standing up to that.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Okay. This was made of sheer win. I love the way the chapter circles and how brave and intelligent Zuko was in rousing her.
myyinfatuation chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
wow i love this. the build up is soooo sweet