Reviews for Wrong Number
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
MEEEEEEP
I love this story! xD Yayyyy! Great job!
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
When I was reading this my heart just wanted to scream! No its more like I wanted to scream! Your story kept me so awake! My heart was pounding and sqeuling like there was no tommorrow! Your story affected me so much! I had this stupid little grin and everyone thought I was crazy! Reading this on my ipod! Awwww...Riku and Sora i just love this amzing couple!
ArosAi chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I loved your story. Bravo.
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
haha i loved it so far! ne future chappies?
X-Sparker chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Oh joy, the teenage drama.

The situation with Axel and Sora is quite easy to relate to since the rebound situation is common with hotheaded teenagers. I have a few friends who've done the same thing Axel and Sora did.

And I forgot to add in my first review: don't try to make up Japanese last names if you don't know Japanese. It just makes the whole thing look ridiculous to people who actually know Japanese. (Sora's last name is the name of a Japanese dish that is a "fish-shaped pancake filled with bean jam". Riku's last name is a weird "not cooked". Regardless of whether they mean anything, no real Japanese people have these last names)
X-Sparker chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So far the story is okay. There are many points in the plot and character development that don't really make sense. For example, contrary to popular belief, people don't just take their friends' phones and shove them down their shirts.

And although both Sora and Riku have a clear personality, they seem to me to be a little bit (just a little bit) shallow. I mean, there's got to be more to them than just getting excited over a brand new phone or indulging into yaoi manga. The characteristics that you put on to define the characters are mostly their hobbies and I can guarantee you that people aren't simply defined by their hobbies.

The details you put about the brand products (phones, etc) and prices aren't really important to the plot and can be taken out to lessen the pointlessness of the slight shallowness in the characters. It's like, "okay, he thinks the phone is hot. I get the point. Let's move on."

There are quite a number of spelling, grammar and word choice mistakes that just annoyed me.

Coming down to the conclusion I'll give this a 3 out of 6.

Oh, and the answer to your "who called people these days?" is everyone in the world who has a phone and is not a shallow, immature teenager; because teenagers are the only ones that refuse to communicate through means other than text messages.
Cheska chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Aw... It's such a sweet story. :D I loved it!
ShadowMPerkinson chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Aww! That was just too cute! Well the Riku and Sora part at least. Axel breaking up with Sora kinda made me down, but he belongs with Roxas!
Kichou chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Very cute story. I like it.
h31r0fd00m chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Wow... Axel's an ass. But I liked this chapter, the end of it was a little corny and it seemed rushed.. But it was still good. Keep up the good work and update when you can. I really like this story, even if Christmas is over.
vamprincessmiyu chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
That was so sweet! _

Now everyone's happy and it's all good!

Sora and Riku are so cute..

The phone case WAS the perfect Christmas present.
Becca86 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
It's a good story and I really enjoyed reading it! \o/ Thank you so much for writing it. :)
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Wow, talk about mondo betrayal.
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I saw Paprika! Anyway, nice opening chapter. :)
Tinker16 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
That was so good! I like how you added in the Axel thing. It help set the mood better for the story and for Riku and Sora's relationship. Aswome story and writing! :)