Reviews for A problem named Draco
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
haha i really liked that chapter, harry is like a ninja

cant wait to see how this turns out

update soon!
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
poor harry all trapped and wat not looking for freedom and peace that looks like its gonna be taken away again

i really liked this chapter:D
narcoleptic86 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
a *rightfully so*paranoid Harry always makes for a good laugh

but Harry going Ninja style was classic _
nightsummer chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
hahaha

oh that was wonderful

yay you're back! seems like i havent read anything from you in ages...your writing, impossibly, seems to have improved even more! i love the mixture of humor and decriptive language...i have nothing but praise for your stories. cant wait for more!
Netrixie chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
oh, GOD! poor harry... hahahahaha! i feel so bad- i like the progression of Day one, day two, day three in this- and how much worse harry is each day... poor baby!

I can't wait for the next chapters!

Netrixie
Dani chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
This is fantastic. Your writing is fabulous and the story is hilarious. I really can't wait to see where you go with this.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Oh, poor Harry! I must say, though, If I were him, I would welcome that wonderous creature named Goyle straight into my arms. He is beautiful. You were right- I love him!
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
My email didn't show that you had written this! I'm so angry! But... now that I know about Snidget birds... I'm happy again. Because I love you, and you came through for me.
TranquilKale chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Haha...interesting. I want to know where it goes from here.
Shakespeares Whore chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I love it. Its adorable. Just what I needed at the start of what was looking to be a bad day. Thank you so much. Though for some reason, I kept thinking of Hot Fuzz... I'm not entirely sure why. Because its got very little in common... huh. odd. Anyway. Ta!
Missy chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Is laughing self silly! Hahahaha!

Can't wait to see what Malfoy's been up to!
Missy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aww, poor Harry!

Great start ;)
Me again chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Crack to beat all crack! Goyle is too cute. I love him and want to pick him up (!) and cuddle him to death! Who'd have thought? Now Malfoy... what is HE up to, for godsake? Why won't he just leave poor Harry in peace? ;-)
Sharon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Poor Harry, longing for peace and sun and light, but all he gets is death and war and snakes! Who will help him find the light and sun again I wonder? :-)