Reviews for Coldest Month of the Year
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
AW. So so sad. But still wonderful!
sundayrain26 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This is very well written and insanely sad.. I was fine until I got to the second chapter and then I had to stop because I couldn't read through the tears.

The last chapter sort of made up for it. It's a good, bittersweet story.

Well done.
Lady Merlin chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Wow. not bad. first time i've ever seen anyone successfully kill both of them at one shot (in a decent, realistic sorta way) and not get laughed at (by me, cuz i laugh at this kind of stuff) and i enjoyed the PS. in House's note. Nice one, very nice. :D

Love,

-Kay
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Brilliant story. so god.
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
made me feel sad, yet laugh at the same time - "...he's actually anal enough to check his work email at home..." well done! house's postscript is priceless. great fic so far: are you planning on continuing it?
Miss Hagrid chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
That was so sad. I could just see that too. But I know that House would never die. Otherwise, I loved that story.
yellowNight chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh wow. I didn't think this story could get any sadder but I was wrong! The writing was excellent, though. Very IC. I looke forward to reading more from you :-)
Pint-Sized Gutsu chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Absolutely perfect. Man is it a bummer, but the writing is beautiful and the tragedy is awesome to behold. Poor Wilson for dying depressed and alone and confused, completely subverting his friend's intent; poor House for screwing up so royally in Wilson management; but most of all poor Cuddy, who now has two funerals to arrange instead of one, and must be the only one to live with the knowledge of what happened. You, sir, are a devious individual.

But man: I lied, you'd have been a better friend if you'd been made out of cotton candy. Awesome.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
well, you've made me cry...so...nice work.

i do have one question though. did wilson see house's email before he committed suicide? because house wrote that wilson would have a better life without house...

and was house's voice just in wilson's head or was that really house? why would he want wilson to kill himself when his life would be better off without house?

sorry for bugging you, i'm just confused and simple-minded, but i really did enjoy your fic!
Lerrinus chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
OMG! Your story is unbelievable - I can almost *see* this happening as I read it, it seems so Wilson, him hearing House in his head, beautiful! You got everyone down to a T, outstanding! *adds to faves*
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
*cries*

omg...so sad!
gh2005 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
WOW! That was really emotional-I still have tears in my eyes. Little did House know how Wilson would react to his death when he wrote the note.

It was really a great story.
Tarica chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I like this end better than the original. It seems like it makes more sense. But of course, now I want to see Cuddy's reaction to the email.
Ingrey chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
So, now you've got me crying, too.

This is a very good story, but so sad...

Please, write something funny the next time! Don't know if i could take another of this sad stories.