Reviews for Torch

luv connie and jack.

Gr8 job

~Amy
Regine Manzato chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
“Alright, but I will stock spinach or some other kind of pick-me-up for the next blackout.”

She halfheartedly grinned. “Making reference to Popeye is enough.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was the best part. EVAH.

funny. and cute. xD
Chance2 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great fic! Absolutely loved the interaction between Connie and Jack. :D
Admiral Byzantium chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
An awesome fic. I've not been watching Law and Order for all that long - I've seen most of CI and SVU and have recently started working my way through the mothership - but I've really grown quite attached to the Connie character very quickly (it helps that she's gorgeous). I love her interactions with Jack and this fic is a perfect example why. Awesome job.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Now that Connie has a more feminine look, I find I like her more. I'm also glad that Jack has a bigger role to play than the prior D.A.'s. He's still my favorite. And as we all know Sam Waterston has played Lincoln. Nice little vignette. If you do cross over with prior characters, I wouldn't mind seeing Serena again, as I'm a big Elisabeth Rohm fan.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I loved this story. Jack's wits have not withered since his promotion and Connie's facade of nonchalance is comical at best. I really don't like that sniveling pencil necked pipsqueak Cutter. Am I the only one who doesn't like the new characters or the new actors on Law & Order? I like Connie Rubirosa, but not Michael Cutter or Cyrus Lupo.

Are you going to write a story that has Abbie Carmichael meeting Connie Rubirosa? I would enjoy reading something like that.