Reviews for It Is Enough
ArtemisAsh chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I enjoyed and I agree she should make it worth it for him.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I really have no words to describe how much I love this. I read it last night and just didn't know what to say... it's amazing. I think you've captured Gemma's feelings after Kartik's death better than anyone else could've.

It was just the right mix of hope, sadness and nostalgia, and it ended on just the write note.

... I'm pretty much just going to shut up now and favorite this, as I think it'll probably be my favorite Gemma-centric piece for quite a while. (Write more!) :)
LunaEquus chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
YOU! Where have you been, missy?

I loved it! It was really bittersweet, something you're very good at, and it really shows the raw emotion you feel at the end of the book. I don't really accept his death truthfully, so I brought him back logically. I have no criticism really, other than wondering why Gemma is in Kentucky and not New York City.

Other than that, it's great!
She's Classy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Thank you. A million times.

It's been so depressing seeing people killing Gemma left right and centre, because it totally destroys Kartik's sacrifice. And the canon Gemma seemed to know that. Thank you for giving the entire fandom a fic with some meaning, because I know Gemma would be too strong to kill herself for him... and I know he'd be very displeased if she did.
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
You really managed capture the whole meaning of Kartik's sacrifice. I read TSFT and was absolutely terrified of the ending, but once I got there I knew that it was probably not going to change, delays or not.

This is really, really great. I love the emotion you captured with the lingering grief, but the acceptance was able to keep the tears at bay for me.

Keep up the good for with AGATB fan fiction. I love reading your stuff here, along with over in the Twilight section.