Reviews for All I have to give
FaiKazahaya chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
This was really cute :)) I love the idea you had with this, and it's amazing how you got it to work! Keep up the good work!
KuroChi Cross chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Hey will you email me the pic? It sounds sexy. Lol. You don't have to, I'm just asking. KuroFai forevah!
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Yeah, when you described Kurogane's BA-BAM effect on everyone at the party? Yeah, that's when I fell in love with you. O_O When I listened to the song he sang? Yeah, that's when I almost woke up my roommates with my squealing and flailing. I love you story, and I love how you had Fai deal with Ashura, and of course! Model Kurogane was the FREAKING SEXIEST THING EVER! I love you. 0.0

~In Love, Ginger 0:3
mcgooen chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I absolutely ADOREDDD this!

One of the sweetest KuroFai fics I have ever read! I loved Kurogane's devotion to his childhood love - it's totally something that Kuro-chu would do : D

And omg the ending! With the poster and how they replayed the whole conversationnn! Gah I totally squealed xD Loveit Loveit Loveit~~!

You are an amazing author: ) Can't wait to read more from you! *goes off to stalk profile*
Cryselda chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
ahh! so cute! loved it! and you're right, i DID think it was a hickey. lol. _
Alchemist Rei chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This is quite possibly the best fic I've read in a long time,It was well thought out and fit together well. You managed to keep characters in character while letting them grow. Made me laugh and cry along with the characters! Awesome. It's nice to read something that just takes my breath away... Anycase, Brilliant!
radioactive edelweiss chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
I swear you almost made me cry in some parts

This was awesome, I loved it to bits and pieces
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
OMG IT IS! PLease link me! I love ur story!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
T.T Such a sad chapter! I dont think the anime was that bad though. Im kinda confused about Fais age though since he lived in that tower and in that place time stood still yet he was there long enough for his hair to grow long and for him to start looking like he was a zombie. So Im not sure really about his age and doesnt his magic make him live longer but using it makes him come closer to death so thatmakes it more confusing...
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
lol i saw Fais qutes online on icons!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I cant wait until he shows his face but does Fai already know alittle or is he in sometype of denial 'no it cant be him' ? I personally think 5'5 is tall btw
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i didnt want to read this {music stories really arent my thing} but after skipping some things and reading that line about Kurotan that Fai thought I was lie thats interesting what leads up to that? Lol Im reading this Poor Kurorin but he is scary...and hot. XD
osaka-jazzed chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
This is frickin hilarious! I can totally imagine Kurogane deadpanning as he says all of this while Fai keeps a mental tally. Ashura...Is being a jerk. but he's supposed to be like that ne?

oh! more wonderful chapters to read. adieu!

Osaka
Faradayne chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I have to say that so far I really like this story. For the most part, it's really well written and the concepts are unique in this fandom. Also, your take on this pairing is quite lovely.

However, as a friendly recommendation, I suggest that you find a beta since there are some quite distinct word mix-ups. Some of these I initially thought might have been typos, but since they were repeated throughout, I think it might be a vocabulary mix-up? For example, the use of "wondering" instead of "wandering," "chess" instead of "chest," "guess" instead of "guests", "innocents" intead of "innocence." Having these errors throws off the flow of the story, and I think that once you fix up things like this, the story will flow much more smoothly.

I hope you don't take any offense at the feedback - it's meant to help not offend. In any case, the story is very enjoyable overall and please continue the good work.
Dragon Miko chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
That was a great story. And yes, I would love to see that picture. If it's not too much trouble.