Reviews for Remnant of Dreams
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
LOL A PlayTendo PDS
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
"CONSPIRACY!" LOL I like the way the story is going so far. I think your being too hard on your self.
Razzika chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
this is really good, so if you ever consider re-opening any old story's i suggest this one.
CladnPlaid chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
please write more! I love the story! :D
Ohhmanohman chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
So...will this be continued?
Ohhmanohman chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
NOO! IT'S MOST CERTAINLY NOT GOING HORRIBLE! I think it's very interesting so far, even if it's just the beginning of the story!
kimmik777 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
ohh no i would read this one after i finsihed the other but i see you said you werent :O :O i dont wanna read and be like 'no' if i want to find out what happens next. (Someone else on here has done that to me and i was like 'no' like i said becasue it was getting good DX) but i will stop blabbing... But i may end up reading this but ow i just know im gonna want to read more, I love Penance! haha :P
Plushietiger chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Remove the permernat Hiatus! The sequel is great so far how can you hate it? I'll describe it to give you motivation! Fantastic, Amazing, Awesome, Superfantabulosus! A work of amazingly crafted words grafted together to form a unexplainable sequel. I sound like a book review here, what more can i say! Remove the 'permanent' hiatus or the Yuffentine world shall turn... uh... chaotic! U-P-D-A-T-E please? I will out this on alert in hopes of checking my mail one day to see that you have updated. Update soon! Please! X3
kyokoaurora chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
Great chapter! XD
Kitsune Kit chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
Lightning!
La Editor chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Huh. You know, I started reading the prequel to this and then I got sick and stopped. And then you made a sequel and I was like OMG I REMEMBER THE PREQUEL INSERT SQUEAL HERE. And then I remembered I didn't finish the prequel and went all mopey-dopey. So... I'm completely booked with choir events for the next two weeks. And I think when I get back I am going to read all of it. You should... fling me with one of those rubber bands from your braces if I forget. Yes. :3
Namia-chan chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
And i thought i nearly got a heart attack from the last chapter...
kyokoaurora chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
That was a great chapter! XD:)
Kitsune Kit chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
Aw poor Mira! In other news Milorr is realy crazy!
Kitsune Kit chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
That was AMAZING! You are such an awsome writer I can't wait for more!