Reviews for That Night Near Charles Street
one-blue-eye chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wicked style - sexy, dark and funny. I can totally visualize this scene and it's just how I'd imagined it to be.

Just finished the Shadow books. I've been sucked in too.

So thankful that you've written these stories.

Write On!

one-blue-eye
xRiikox chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awesome. I wish more people would write for the Henry/Tony pairing though. When I searched through the Blood series (why is the TV series more well known?) there was none of this pairing. Zilch. I did enjoy this story; especially your writing style.

-xRix
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wonderful. Nice style, as well as content. It was a good idea to try to fill in the blanks, although it would be nice if there was more.
yamanana chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Fantastic! Oh my goodness! You have such an awesome little one shot here! I am SO glad that people are finally putting up stuff here for the smoke Trilogy! I hope to read more! Maybe I can hint at some Tony/Lee stuff? Hint hint!

As for your writing still I really like it. I always find myself trying to desperately copy Huff's style but I really like how yours is such a great combination of hers and what I am guess is your own style(sorry I haven't read any of your other works...yet!). So keep up the great work!

yamanana
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Ha, that was awesome. You wrote the pair of them very well. Good job! And I am so glad that the Smoke Trilogy is finally on this site! Cheers!
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
-snicker- So far this is the best Blood Ties fic I've read yet. You captured their characters perfectly.
skabs chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i love that last line!
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow. Awesome! I've wondered about that, too, how Henry and Tony went from random-encounter to regular partners for sex and, ahem, food. Huff is SO sparse on details, especially anything sexual. There are moments in some of her books it took me several pages to realize that the 5 lines earlier had been Henry and vicky having sex, for example. But I disgress. What I wanted to say is that I loved your "deleted scene" and that it felt at the time true to the book, well fleshed-out and very believable. Great job.
Rorimac chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Think you did a good job with Henry and Tony and would like more smoke series stuff.
desolate butterfly chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
So awesome! You have both Tony and Henry's voices down pat. It's so hard to find good Tony fiction. This really brightened my day. I hope to see more from you soon.
froggyeyes789 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love it! please let there be more, there is not enough fanfiction around here on the smoke series!
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A very abrupt ending. There's going to be more right? This started out great so I hope there will be!