Reviews for Leap of faith
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I love this than the one in Hanami, but I still love Hanami of course! Hmm. I wonder what would be Sasuke's reaction in all of this! Hahahaha!
SilentSilverStar chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I love this! I adored Hanami, and was quite lost when I finished it...I know it's probably pointless to ask at this point, but please update it? (Hanami that is) I have been reading through your fanfics the last 3 days and all the ones I've read so far I have loved
Sadie chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
well, it's been about two years since you've published anything. Still planning on continuing with Hanami?
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
*Crying a river of tears* I will take the leap of faith too. I'll wait for your update for Hanami. . . Tick tock tick tock tick tock. . . . . .and on and on it goes.

P.S. Did i mention i love your fics. No? Well i absolutely love them.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The percentage of feels this gives me is scary
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I agree with you on this one Paws, it dosn't quite fit in with the evil them of the last but I liked it as a one shot none the less, still holding out hope you will update Hanami even thought its been a long time.. Oh peasle do update it its so good! Any way as always thanks for the read! :)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Alright.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This version is good also. Sakura knows there's little she can do. She seems more mature in this one.
PumaGoddess chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love Hanami so much! This did placate me briefly, but I shall crave more! The plot is so interesting and keeps me coming back for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I never get tired from reading this or Hanami, for that matter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
cool story. ...yep indeed cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
nice original, like the one in hanami better, good job, and it dident help
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed very much this adorable fic, but know that I'll keep pestering you to keep writing your other stories, specially Hanami! Remember that you can always count on me to support your wonderful work! And, by the way, where are you girl? I'm starting to worry about you... I really hope you're OK!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is good! I hope you continue Hanabi and Juxtaposition :D
Miira chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You are so talented paws.. Please come back to us.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »