Reviews for Leap of faith
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
*Crying a river of tears* I will take the leap of faith too. I'll wait for your update for Hanami. . . Tick tock tick tock tick tock. . . . . .and on and on it goes.

P.S. Did i mention i love your fics. No? Well i absolutely love them.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The percentage of feels this gives me is scary
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I agree with you on this one Paws, it dosn't quite fit in with the evil them of the last but I liked it as a one shot none the less, still holding out hope you will update Hanami even thought its been a long time.. Oh peasle do update it its so good! Any way as always thanks for the read! :)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Alright.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This version is good also. Sakura knows there's little she can do. She seems more mature in this one.
PumaGoddess chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love Hanami so much! This did placate me briefly, but I shall crave more! The plot is so interesting and keeps me coming back for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I never get tired from reading this or Hanami, for that matter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
cool story. ...yep indeed cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
nice original, like the one in hanami better, good job, and it dident help
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed very much this adorable fic, but know that I'll keep pestering you to keep writing your other stories, specially Hanami! Remember that you can always count on me to support your wonderful work! And, by the way, where are you girl? I'm starting to worry about you... I really hope you're OK!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is good! I hope you continue Hanabi and Juxtaposition :D
Miira chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You are so talented paws.. Please come back to us.
LadyItashi chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ok, I accept your peace offering here with this one-shot. *smile* I am giving a review here because I genuinely do like this little scene. But make no mistake, it's my "bribe" to fuel and encourage your passion to complete "Hanami" ;)

Thankyou for "Leap of Faith." I very much enjoyed the simple, sweet display of trust between Itachi and Sakura and hope to see such scenes in the future. Depending on where you take the main story, I think it could be a realistic interaction between the two. In the meantime, I will check out your other ItaSaku fics and be content with those until you can get back to "Hanami." Best Wishes and Thanks again!
ms Masen chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
an awesome fic. loved it:D
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/23/2009