Reviews for Reconnecting
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was great. I loved Trip's thoughts as he processed through them - sometimes erratic and with complex and confusing patterns, but ultimately arriving at rather logical and significant revelations...very in-character for him. I'm looking forward to continuing on with this series D
o chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well done
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
So, I've decided to re-read one of my favorite T/T series of all time. (The one that made this tomboy blubber like a proper girl.) It may take me a while to get through all of the stories, but I rather like the opportunity to review again. :)

I love how smart your Trip is. Even though the show reached a kind of silly angst after "Home," I rather like your version where Trip chooses to set aside his heartache in favor of keeping his friendship strong with T'Pol. Very nice.

And you are such a great writer. I can hear Trip's voice in my head. A very sweet Trip. :)
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
When I first saw Home I thought about that early episode where trip and T'Pol talked about Koss. I wondered why it was never mentioned in the episode since I felt it was pretty significant to the TnT relationship. I am THRILLED that you played with it in their piece. I said it before and i will say it again... and I bet this won't be the last time you hear it... they should have had you write for the show! You seem to get it right!
Solkar chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Watching that on-screen was heartbreaking but you made it even harder - very well written!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is a good story to read.

Interesting twist on the episode 'Home.' The reason I like it so much, is because no matter how hard it was for Trip to watch T'Pol get married to Koss. He's still willing to be there for her and be her friend no matter what.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I just read one of the sequels in this line, and just HAD to go back to read them all in order. Great story.
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is a nice story. Full of hope and, well, reconecting. I enjoyed this and look foward to reading your other stories as well.
HopefulR chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Glad to hear that someone's still reading the series. :) Review away! That's why I have begun posting it here at

RL has been crazy-busy, but I am wrapping up the next chapter of "Redivivus" and I hope to have it up fairly soon. Thanks for your interest!

Lizzie-Harrison chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Glad you're posting this on here. I can review here. Any chance of a revidius update?
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hey, I saw your sequels pop up on the fanfiction site and was curious to read them, so I went back to find this first part and start with the beginning. I absolutely loved it! You captured Trip so well. I like the story from his point of view. I didn't like how they pulled the couple apart in the series and this is a nice way to easy my dislike. I can't wait to read the sequels now. Thanks for sharing you wonderful talent. You rock!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I love it.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I kinda like this version...Trip vowing to stay friends with T'Pol, no matter what. And I like that he's able to realize that she's doing it for her MOTHER, not for Koss, even when he's hurting.

And T'Pol being annoyed whenever Koss wants her attention. LOL.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Nicely done. I missed your work.