Reviews for Rained Out
I.love.you.miss chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
rhis was great update agian soon please.
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
wow another great story started, i hope you are able to finish it!_

~Smells like Rain...
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
(o_o) Beautiful. Just utterly, breathtakingly beautiful.
SoFrost chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
It's a strange thing that is change. You love something so much it pretty much becomes one of the concrete and essential collumn in your life. But then something or someone makes that things change, and the pillar crumbles down. It's not necessary a bad thing.

In Sara's case it definitely isn't. Rain used to make her feel something strong, and now Catherine makes her feel something stronger, slowly alowing Sara to let go of the past and eventually think of the future.

The kiss was intense, which was surprising seeing the very litle words you used to express it, that might be why it was so meaningful. I mean you wrote it in such a way that coffee is the center of the whole thing, I find it subtle and really well done.

Cool update, can't wait to read more.
Ponys chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
O_O

...

Wow...

I don't know what to say. Just wow. Jeez, this chapter is really.. well, just wow.

:-o
Dreamer27 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
I love how this story is progressing! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Steph chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Lovely lovely lovely, like all of your fics are. Please write more soon :) x
Raheema chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
wow i love that and the imagery and the symbolism, really beautiful. with the rainbow and everything. i forgot about how hard it must be for Linds to enjoy the rain after what happened...if Cath hadn't been there in time..if...well just lots of 'if's. wonderful writting...you know im a fan :)
Kirky123 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
great chapter please pms :)
Ponys chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Wow... powerful chapter. You made me really quiet. Strange feeling..

I think I really like this story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D
SoFrost chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Funny how you give rain a different meaning, a different shape so to speak. In the first chap it was tainted with despair, incomprehension, sadness and hurt.

While now it's made of regrets, sadness, but also hope with the rainbow.

And the interaction was right, tender, uncertain, but there, and you proved that sometimes little gestures are better than words.

Can't wait for the next chap ;)
Raheema chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
oh my god...so tragic. wonderfully written.
scubysnak chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Different...but I think I like this. A bit...angsty? Do I foresee another war of angst on the horizon?
Kirky123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
great keep it coming
bene chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Short or long stories, I don't care as long as they keep coming so good as you usually do :-)

I'm curious to see the developement of this one (through this could be a stand alone because of the well written thoughts).