Reviews for The Night Before
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ha! This was hysterical! When I read crack I thought absolutely crazy, but the only odd thing was Florina drinking, which isn't totally out of the question. Matthew really made this one though, nice job.

Twilight Rurouni
Tri17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
AWESOME. Just downright awesome. I absolutely loved it. It was hilarious, great, and Matthew made everything so much more wonderful! Beautiful job!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Matthew seems to have gotten over her passing rather nicely.

Quite entertaining. Good job!
Crystal Royale chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ahaha! That was cute, funny, and amazing all rolled up into one interesting one-shot.

Hooray for Matthew! And of course, the thief must be the one to say "No stealing allowed."

Happy Writing!

Cryssy
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You know I really liked that. I also believe it's the first Oswin/Serra fic I've read.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love Matthew. _

You've really been busy, haven't you? Well, I for one am glad about it. I love your writings! This isn't really crack, though... I mean, it's funny, but it's not crack...at least, I don't consider it to be. (I was worried for a moment, though, when I read that part.)

I thought that it was very cute as well as being sweet/funny/everything-rolled-into-one. Hector was just adorable. I mean...who doesn't like Hector?

Anyway, loved it. It was a really fun read- I'm so glad I got to read it right after work. Thanks for a wonderful read today

Cheers,