Reviews for Return
basilandbears chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this is the one story on the whole site that never fails to make me cry. it is a unique idea and is wonderfully written. kudos!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
A great story, Dean as a dog I bet he was just as cute as he was when he was human. Thanks for writing this.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was great! You write powerful one-shots. I liked your latest one as well, got me looking at your earlier posts. Looking forward to your next one!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was amazingingly awesome,great idea and smoothly work!
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I've just read the fic before this sequel, I love both of them. You write really well, but I do think you should try doing more multi-chapter fics, especially with this. I'd love to read more, perhaps a sequel to this or just another chapter? Thanks for sharing x
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow! sequel please!

awesome work, thanks!

ID
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hah, that was brilliant! Dean reincarnated as a Rottie! Genius! And I'm glad you got Jo and Ellen back together too!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You know, I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off, but this is great! It really works. Well done! And thanks for posting this, I read it twice already! :)
justine chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
First you broke my heart because seeing Sam like that-broken, alien, alone is just too much. Then you made me smile because somehow I knew it's Dean and they are together again and that's how it should be: SamnDean (so, ok, SamnTed-Dean) and it's just great. really good work.
oO-Winchester-Oo chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Such a great idea.

I love it. You should write more of this.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Dean reincarnated as a rottie that is very over the top. Bobby's idea worked well a dog that was real smart, protective, and pushed Sam into a date. took Sam long enough to figure out but at least he learned to live again. It great story thanks
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL i love this story...i think it's time for more doggie adventures with Sam and Ted... :p

I sort of thought that Ted actually is like an incarnation of Dean, and was quite stunned when you put forth that the dog has Dean's soul...it's quite cool...
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Absolutely the BEST FIC EVER. I was in tears I knew it was Dean but it dawned on me slowly. I LOVE it, okay I am going to PM you about joining my Archive. But please Post this one all over. One shots are awesome to start because you know you can read them all at once but this one was so emotional and full of love. Are you a Sam girl? Just wondered.

Wow if you don't post all over I sure will, I loved it did I say that. I wish I could think of more words but all I can say is it will be in the Fic newsletter.

WELL DONE.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I liked that. doggie dean. Further adventures, now-right? Please?
RedDragen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really think that was a cute story.