Reviews for A Room for Two
kisaitaluvr chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
i really like your story and i hope you update it soon it seems like you havent updated in for ever
a1y-puff chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Nyahaha~ the additional part was cute XD XD

Ryoma would be a dead meat soon? LoL. Nice chapter XD

Btw, I caught some grammatical errors

Next please! Before your vacation is over!
Tacuma chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
The chapter isn't short, it's cute! You can make larger chapters later, this is your first fic, ne? It's okay if it's short! You still have to learn writing, just like me! _

This chapter was god! I felt so sorry for Tezuka when Fuji said he already had someone, especially since I'm the biggest TezuFuji fan on earth XD But Fuji was so cute with Echizen _ I liked it!
gossipmonger chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I don't know if you got my previous review because my computer froze up when I clicked submit, so I am reviewing again. This is the first time i've read an inuixtezuka fic. You have a great starr, it's interesting, to say the least. keep it up and update soon.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
A good beginning! a1y-puff asked me to read your fic. I'm an absolute TezuFuji fan, but well, I was curious.

I liked this prologue. Amusement parks are always good! And you're a good writer too! I want to know what will happen next.

I really liked the part about Fuji, but well, maybe because I'm obsessed by the tensai.

Keep up the good work!
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
nyahaha~~ so u finally submit this? XD

well, I gave you my review by phone long time ago but I'll reiew again..

it's a VERY short prologue, lol..

and so far well, make me curious so just post chap 1 by next week, okay?

and get chap 2 done soon! XD