Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
AzrielG chapter 15 . 7/12
Loving the story and eagerly awaiting your next five yearly update! Absolutely loving the companion Tom your Harry has for moments of snark and levity and I really want to see where you go from here as, with the rate of magical growth your Harry has, the killing Voldemort part of your story could be completed in a few chapters. I hope my review can aid in prompting your muse to come back to life for this story. But either way thankyou for producing a story that has been a joy to read so far.
blind-phoenix chapter 15 . 7/10
I can hardly wait for the next chapter of this rather interesting story. I must admit, I have rather liked it.
hawkswench chapter 15 . 6/20
I hope your fine. I normally don't read stories that are not currently updated but for some reason I didn't pay attention to the update.
This has been an excellent story. It has been 5 yrs since the last update so I will put the story on follow just in case but I don't really expect this story to be finished.
TimelessBound chapter 1 . 6/8
Just letting you know that your story has been plagiarized at

s/12961394/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Unlocked-Knowledge
Lord Spaghetti King of Potato chapter 15 . 5/11
Starts reading fic based on a recommendation
Really enjoys it
Gets to most recent chapter
Sees AN
Last updated 5 years ago
Tfw
Master of Energy chapter 15 . 5/5
what kind of sick moron leaves a story unfinished like this?
Master of Energy chapter 7 . 5/5
"'Now we're cooking, Sevvie!' Tom cackled in success.'" oh wow i do so love Tom
I cant help but feel that hermione is acting like a little twat. Harry is a Saint to put up with her. If it had been me, I would've dropped her faster than hot coal
Well this story is amazing, and the cliffhanger is also amazing. But it has now been 5 years since an update. Might you be adding an additional chapter anytime soon?
Well... Considering youve been adding stories to your favorites list recently... Its clear your not dead. Know its been like ANOTHER 5 years? 5 freakin years stuck at a cliff hanger knowing ur alive, after saying that youd try not to make us wait that long AGAIN. Seriously? 10 years waiting for the story to get finished. I was like 10 then! Yeesh dude... At least do 1 last chapter to get rid of cliff hangers and finish it up!
Phillies2 chapter 13 . 3/30
Where exactly was Katie going during Winter Break? I thought her whole Family was killed?
Bosma17 chapter 15 . 3/30
Please update this story
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 3/29
I agree, Katie is a underused character who joined the team with Harry. I feel like there should be more harry and katie fits out there
Azurewren chapter 15 . 3/28
Argh... Cliffhanger... and now, five years later as I reach this spot, it hasn't been expanded upon. This makes the A/N at the end of the chapter quite ironic. :)

In any case... a very enjoyable story which has left me wanting more!
Azrael's Son chapter 15 . 3/22