Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
"Maybe it won't be 5 years before my next update" they said. The wait'll be short they said!
Is this story abandoned
Kingdark chapter 1 . 8/4
I thought that the summary was very interesting and so is the first chapter. However, the fact that your dialogue / thoughts do not have any marker is very annoying. I tend to use the search function of my browser (I got mozilla firefox) and then I enable the 'mark all' function to search for either " or ' and then it's easy to see the dialogue itself.

Anyway, in this chapter, only the spoken dialogue is marked properly. I don't want to make any decisions ahead of time, but knowing myself, I will stop reading if this continues for future chapters. It may be a silly reason to you, but it's easier to read especially in longer / larger paragraphs.
this is really fantastic... I am looking forward to the next chapters... You have really left us at a cliff hanger..
Scathing reviewer chapter 15 . 6/27
Putting this on my follow list, but not holding out much hope :(
HoneyBear84 chapter 15 . 6/25
Loved it and hope u will update it soon, pretty pretty please
SamusOlderBrother chapter 15 . 6/21
This is entirely too enthralling to have just stopped. What happened?
B chapter 15 . 6/6
Excellent story, I had a lot of fun reading it. Also YOU'RE JUST GOING TO STOP THERE?
Anyway thanks for the story.
yuiop chapter 15 . 5/26
Nice
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 5/18
You know, this story is brilliantly written an also it's the worst case of cruelty to us readers for the author to just up an leave at such a cliffhanger! At the pinnacle of emotions! Dumbledore's just discovered Harry's been under the horcrux' influence and Harry's trapped! WHO LEAVES AT THAT?! Is there any chance you'll at least give us the next scene? The resolution of Harry and Dumbledore's confrontation?
Arrr! This is just so mean and evil and I don't know what else! It's physically painful. I knew that the story hasn't been updated for years when I startet it but this cliffhanger in the last chapter was unexpected. I've been waiting for such a scene between Dumbledore and Harry and there I thought the time had finally come only to see that it's the end :((

So, now that I've gotten that out of the way I just want to say what a great story this is! I love it sooo much.
In a moment I will take a ook at your profile and hope to god that you have written some other Harry Potter fanfiction so that I can enjoy it. And have my heart ripped out of me at the end with another cliffhanger! but it's okay, I'll do it gladly again and again.
Hope your still reading this and have a wonderfull day wherever you are! :)
FicWader chapter 7 . 4/8
Seems like some nice instant knowledge of Deatheaters where random muggleborn, that their children squabble with, live... Also Potter randomly knows too. Not like they would have to take a day to get the info from the grid which checks for underage magic use in ministry... giving Harry and Order time to try to respond and rouse some aurors... which would have been much better plotline tbh.
rytan451 chapter 15 . 3/17
Well, maybe it won't be five years before your next update. And I'm glad you appreciate reviews. So, this is what I want to say.
Frankly, I'm surprised it took the faculty of Hogwarts so long to realize Tom's presence in Harry. I believe that some of them are able to sense dark magic just by going near to its source. Dumbledore specifically, should have been able to see the horcrux in Harry's scar, even before his first year. I guess I will have to blame J.K. Rowling for that, though.
Your inclusion of Katie Bell as Harry's girlfriend came as a slight surprise, but then I do like surprises.
Furthermore, I must complement you on your writing skills. Unlike many other fanfiction I could mention, I have seen few, if not none, typos, grammatical or spelling errors. You seem to have spent a good amount of time on both developing the plot and proofreading. I must congratulate you on your excellent work on this fic.
Your descriptions are vivid enough for me to at least see the interactions of the characters.
You've put the fic in an excellent pace. You've gone through the uninteresting parts of the plot, like the Dursley's house, relatively fast, and the action, as well as all the plot advancements, are all at an appropriate pace.

While it should not be five years to your next update, I must say that I had hoped that this fic was updated more frequently. Three years should be much more than enough to complete a single chapter. Please don't say that you've abandoned this piece. It is far too good to be abandoned.

Seriously, though, who puts their piece of literature on hiatus for three years, with the last part being a cliff hanger? Even physical book authors add a book to their series after only around a year. Three years seems unacceptable.

This fanfiction is high quality enough to be able to be used commercially, if it wasn't for intellectual property rights owned by J.K. Rowling.

I would strongly recommend anyone to read this piece of fanfiction, and I urge the author to continue writing it.
-rytan451
WittyBasketcase chapter 15 . 3/16
can't leave me hanging likethis!
WittyBasketcase chapter 14 . 3/16
Hermione is usually one of my favorite characters, but I can't stand her in this fic!

Anyway,great fic.