Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
kathrin.obermaier.5 chapter 15 . 10/15
I love this story, please update again!
TheSkyeDragon chapter 15 . 10/10
NOOOO WHY THIS IS THE EXACT SCENE THAT I HAVE SPENT 15 CHAPTER WAITING FOR! 15 YEARS...IN AZKABAN! BUT YEAH LOVE THE STORY, BUT PLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE I NEED TO SEE THIS SCENE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR AAAGGEESSSSS PLEASE UPDATE AHHHHHH!
mystormygirl1 chapter 15 . 10/4
Damn. I was really hoping this was complete. XD And to end on such a cliffhanger! Looking forward to this eventually being finished, *kudos*.
Yuki Kushina chapter 15 . 10/3
I know that we will never get another chapter cause its been 5 years, but this is an amazing story and If someone would adopt it that wouod be awesome!
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 9/17
excuse me? Broadcloth IS wool, it's one of the most expensive and top quality wools, napped and sheared many times until it is as soft as velvet. The name only refers to it being woven on a big loom needing, in a non-industrial society, 2 weavers to work it, as opposed to narrowcloth. And a broadcloth loom was not wasted on poor quality wool.
Dumby95 chapter 15 . 8/10
oooowooow what a chapter !
really great story ! I read Fanfiction since years and never came across this jewel ! and yet another 5 years since your last chapter... I hope you come back again :)
Dumby95 chapter 14 . 8/9
Does Hermione NEEED to check out everything that Harry is doing ? I wish he tell her "fuck you"

Kreacher as a masochist is so fun
Dumby95 chapter 13 . 8/9
Hermione is insufferable. A true bitch, not a ginny's level (butginny's level is sadly bashing) but i can totally see hermione from canon become that mad is Harry become so strong. he has the right to tell her to sod of

good chapter, loving Harry haha
good chapter :D only 5 chapter left :(
Dumby95 chapter 9 . 8/9
very good chapter
Dumby95 chapter 8 . 8/9
It's cool to have a Harry/Katie, but that shouldn't mean that Ginny should disapear suddenly ;) you could have her made some apparition here and here..

Ficking malfoy...