Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
X chapter 4 . 5/18
While Hogwarts uniform robes are black, the books & even the movies show that magicals are very fond of color (overly so in relation to their choice of muggle clothing) - with the exception of Snape & Death Eater uniforms. Black is used to stand out. And yet you seem to have almost every mention of wizarding clothing have them be black.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 15 . 5/4
This is a cool story hope to see more!
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 14 . 4/21
(Chapter 15) - A abandoning this story here might be the cruelest thing that's ever happened to me! It's just pure evil!
SandBlood14433 chapter 15 . 4/20
Please Please Please UPDATE! I NEED to know what happens next! This is such a good story and I absolutely forbid you from not completing the story!
Julia Ba chapter 15 . 4/10
This is some fantastic story! Too bad you gave it up and at such a cliff hanger moment!
I loved the characters and the plot is enthralling. So many unanswered questions! Would you consider if you have no intention to go on writing a summary of what you planned for the story? Just to outline major plot lines. It's always hard on a reader when the story is left at such a crucial point and I'm begging you for a peek at the future awaiting Harry and Tom.
I hope you'll answer but anyway it was a wonderful read and thank you for the pleasure!
Smile Black chapter 15 . 3/17
Oh my god! I am so used to read completed storys that I really hope that I will find this one again when you update! It's so great! And a really bad place to stop!
Sssilver.Lady chapter 15 . 3/16
This is an amazing story and i'm disappointed i don't get to read what happens next.
I really hope you'll choose to update this since it's wonderful and i'm curious to how Dumbledore would react to the story Harry has. Please continue this story it's simply amazing!
I love this so much! Your Harry is absolutely brilliant!
AnnF chapter 15 . 3/7
Ack, a cliffhanger! What a place to leave a story...
Good story so far! Any chance of an update in the near future? That would be quite an evil cliffhanger to leave us for another five years with. I really like what you've written so I hope you haven't abandoned it yet. Keep writing!
omh666 chapter 15 . 2/11
*chuckle* not at the five year mark yet, but we're climbing toward it.
DoctorKnight chapter 15 . 2/4
Please come back to us!
Please continue your lovely and fantastic story
Please!?
bart chapter 15 . 1/30
love this hope you go back to wrighting this is great. keep up the good work
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 1/21
Ack! Quite the cliffhanger! :) Hope you decide to continue the story sometime.
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 1/20
So I thought that Harry had decided to not take Herbology and just rely on Tom's knowledge? Great fight scene btws. :) Also loved Bungle!
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »