Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
Fire Tempest chapter 15 . 5/1
This has been fantastic, I'm just a little horrified to realise that I got this far into an unfinished fic, and that there is a huge cliffhanger... I hope that you return to this story one day, but appreciate the work that I've had a chance to read.
This story was promising, but unfortunately the author decided Harry is a pacifist. He has all this knowledge and power, but he dares not use anything but stunners on Death Eaters who are currently torturing and murdering his classmates' parents
At this point, the good guys are the evil ones with their insistence on unending mercy and leniency towards the murderers and rapists.
I don't understand how the author can write so well and still screw up so badly with this ridiculous and unbelievable plot.
Joshbbeer chapter 6 . 11/28/2021
What the hell why wouldn’t he just destroy it your not making any sense
Annoyed97 chapter 4 . 11/9/2021
Huh. I should have read longer. you answered that question. hehe
Annoyed97 chapter 5 . 11/9/2021
Dumbledore's hand makes me wonder why he doesn't just cut the arm off right after he was cursed. I'd assume if it got into his bloodstream he wouldn't be walking, so is it just concentrated on his hand and arm? Or maybe the curse would somehow jump to a different position if he did that? Oooh, or it's soul magic and is attached to his soul...
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 10/4/2021
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Jakeh0 chapter 15 . 9/19/2021
There is no way you end on that and leave it for 8 years. WTF. You said 5 -_-
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 10 . 8/26/2021
The Harry in this fic is idiotic. All the knowledge of the dark lord at his disposal and he insists on stunning spells? Even when death eaters are torturing and murdering muggleborns in front of him, he insists on non-lethal takedowns.
It’s embarrassing.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 8/25/2021
please dontmake it the harry x ginny pairing.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
like the ff so far. hope that harry will kill in the future, also hope that he wont get together with ginny, hermione may be ok but i would rather prefer no romance. hope he wont really be friends with ron much, ron never even wrote him a letter after all even though they think he is extremly saddened by sirius death.
bambiewitch chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
I've always felt terrible for Fleur when Ginny and Molly are so standoffish or straight up mean about her, glad someone addressed it!
yahska chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
If a mirror can reflect spells why is he wasting time with shields.
scyfly chapter 2 . 5/22/2021
yeah this is utter dellusional trash, no wonder you abandoned it
scyfly chapter 2 . 5/22/2021
bwahaha you are such a pure person the soul piece of voldemort became better. yes because babies are born good or evil and in truth it isnt really toms fault for becoming voldemort he was simply a predestined evil baby...

the amount of stupidity in this boggles the mind, you couldve easily spun some story that is was his mothers protection on him that held back and changed the soul piece.
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
no animation is not newt lvl transfiguration, it is ofc charms work
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »