Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unlocked Knowledge
omh666 chapter 11 . 11/17
That from Bungle in the Jungle? I know i saw it there too. Not sure if that was an original of his or not though.
Diana Quill chapter 15 . 10/24
or maybe it will be 5 years, since that mark is almost up. any chance of updating soon?
Padfoot chapter 15 . 10/9
NOOOOOOO why!? why did you end it?! WHYYY!?
ScarecrowMax chapter 15 . 10/9
I've greatly enjoyed rereading this, and I know you only joked about taking 5 years to update again, I was wonder if, since it has been 5 years, that you might come back and update this again? You've got such an interesting story here and such a different what if than just about anyone else I've ever seen that I'd love to see this story finished.
Hahukum Konn chapter 5 . 10/2
Hi,

I'm rereading this and just noticed something.

Applause broke out at the Hat's completion, and the Sorting began. Harry paid rapt attention to one of the few Sortings he'd ever witnessed, and applauded loudly whenever the Hat yelled out, "GRYFFINDOR!" with the rest of his table.

"Thank you, Hat, for your wonderful work as always. And now, we feast." With a snap of two of his left fingers, the food materialized on the table and the students began piling food on their plates.

It sounds like between the "... rest of his table." and ""Thank you Hat..." etc" there's at least one missing paragraph. Did you mean to put some more about the Sorting and Dumbledore rising to make announcements?
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 15 . 9/15
I love this story and I hope that you have the chance to update soon!
Just wanted to say that you left it at one giant cliffhanger...and it's been five years, lol
Doctor Lithon chapter 15 . 9/5
Well, it actually has been nearly five years since this chapter was added. This story is honestly amazing and I'd like to see it continued. Please update if you possible can.
Serpentina chapter 15 . 8/25
UPDATE NOW
Sillver chapter 15 . 8/25
i neeeeeeeeeeed an update. please *gets on knees to beg*
nils123 chapter 15 . 8/21
Nice story waiting for next chapter
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 15 . 8/11
It's been about 4 and a half though!
This is an amazing story! I hope you can update, but if not, oh well! I encourage you to keep writing! You are an amazing writer!
simsic chapter 15 . 8/8
I think it was good, it would be great to have more chapters.
Snowy Analia chapter 15 . 8/7
Would it only be four years till your next update? I really like this story.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/28