Reviews for Better Man
HipWallflower chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh my gosh, this is so sad, but beautifully and brilliantly executed. Please keep writing, because this was genious! I liked the almost stream-of-concious feel of it, just Remus' thoughts while things happened. You write with depth and strength, and I really love your style. Lovely work!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very story in a sad way.

Remus' thoughts on the relationship were well put together and just right for the situation.
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I really liked that. Sad, but good.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
songfics have their place in the fanfiction world, but I can understand your reasons for not turning this into one.

very good job with this. I particularly enjoy Remus/Sirius fics from this time when it would've fallen apart.
MishaDeLarge chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I agree. Song fics with lyrics are annoying

Very well written.
aldehyde chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
beautiful :( i have an unhealthy obsession with s/r fics so i was happy to read yours. i've read quite a few post-hogwarts fics featuring the 2 of them, and they're always so full of heartache and anguish :/ *damn you jkr!*

anyway, good job :)
Norwegian Eyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
even though it is short i still like it. ;)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
It was a really nice drabble. Although the characters seemed a bit ooc I really liked the tone and stuff. : )
MissingEden chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
You shall need a stronger word than "liked", my dear. "Loved" will do for now, at least until I can find a thesaurus (and a dictionary so I can figure out how to spell the word "thesaurus") and think of more elaborate and thus more worthwhile words to describe my cheery little fangirl feelings for this piece. So just pretend I said something eloquently complimentary while I busy myself with reading everything else you've ever written.