Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 10
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/14/2009

That's all I have to say..

Oh, and John Sheppard is most definitely the most amazing man out there )

Ahhe, love him, wish he could be mine P

great job!

xoxo
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Good! I am glad that John stood up for Liz even if she was unhappy for it in the beginning. She deserves him to do that for her. i loved your story, very good writting and the characters felt like they were just like they are in the show!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
John is the ultimate hero. This was really good. Thank you.
lytab5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You know, you really got me wrapped around your finger with your work - and this piece in the year of spark is not exception.

I love how you portray Elizabeth' nervousness... very cute!

I especially enjoyed the talk between John and Williams... most lovable quote in their dialogue: "Doctor Weir is respected by every single person on this base, and anyone who tries to run her down will have a fight on their hands."

The ending was just made of aweness! So sweet and adorable! *sigh*

Long live the spark!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I love your fics SOT! You manage to put so much romance into them with out there actually being proper romance (if that makes sense)

John always seems to be defending Elizabeth's honour! This was exactly how I think he would do it. Threatening that jerk of a Doctor! lol

SGC
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
"John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" :P Very nice.
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I love it when John gets so protective of his Elizabeth [:
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love it! It's brilliant!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Loved it! Though now you made me curious about that treaty. :)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
yay! go john!

wouldnt he actually have security clearance for everything? ah well i dont care, i liked it :)
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Loved this story! Didn't like Williams at all. Glad that John defended Elizabeth it was so sweet!
Alternate Ego chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aww! So sweet! It's protective!John to the rescue! :D Love it, very nice fic, totally in-character and completely believable. Good job. :)
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Like it? I love it!

It is so good, not too mention totally realistic.
belanna30 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very, very good. Much more in line with my idea of what Sparky is.
jayma chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aw, John is so adorable defending her and all...Very well written, I loved it! Hugs to YotS!