Reviews for Once Burned Twice Shy
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw... Sweetness. That was really well done. I like how Remus and Sirius were arguing in front of Ella and she was no doubt confused. She was really angry, and that was well portrayed. Good story.
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Interesting...did I read this already? Or review it? Anyway. Very good. Poor Ella, poor Sirius, poor Remus. God...reading this makes me feel like a fly on the wall, just watching, painfully watching. Ella is a nice character, and I like her style...never saw something quite like it. You're an angel with the pen, did you know that?
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
All right! They won Ella over and Sirius didn't get his soul sucked out of his body! I liked this story, especially the part where Sirius tells Remus to turn him in. Keep up the good work! - Jill W.
Diana Cho chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Are you going to write more? Please do.
Sarah the nerd chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was brilliant...
Kitten-girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Sweet!
Hats chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Awww!
MiZ PuNk chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
I really like this story. I can't give you a run for your money, but I know someone who can. Kaia, she's a BSB ficcy author. She deserves the title. For all she's been through and sharing her wonderful stories with us. SHE'S the QUEEN of Angst. ~Tricia*)
Wandering Life chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
That was very good, a very nice and well, anger summoning story.
ratgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
this is great, pease write more!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
You're very eagar to hear what we think? I suppose I could oblige. Great story, really great. I really enjoyed it. Well done.