Reviews for Not Always a Happy Ending
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I don't know if I should be mad at Ron or forgive him
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Adversity is the best way to strengthen us but that doesn't mean it's pleasant. You did a great job with this story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Well.

This is one of the better "feel good" stories I've read in some time.

Everyone GETS hurt. Just about everyone HURTS someone else. Learning effective methods of dealing with either situation is a valuable life skill. And practicing forgiveness is one of the best things anyone can do for her/himself.

Beautifully done! Nearly pristine grammar and spelling, and the dialogue fairly sparkled.

This goes into Favorites.
AnotherKpfan chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Okay, this was so, inception. Who would have thought there was so much behind “I can explain this” lol, well, seems to me that there are a lot of people who just overreacts when that happens, because it is, what it looks like and that what Ron was uttering in the beginning, just made it more, guilty as charged. But this is a one heck of a rare case. I guess, given the situation, this is the “most” logical explanation, because I really don’t see myself finding an epic possibility explanation on anything to a situation like that, It could happen, but it's ridiculously rare. So far I guess this is the most logical one behind it perhaps. Just see how far the explanation went, 6 months, of explanation, of twisting ambiguous depravity. And the cliffhangers, oh my, it left me completely baffled, even when I least suspect, there was a cliffhanger coming, always just seems to kick in at the last second. The ending was nicely wrapped up, well done, the last chapter was filled with reflection, introspection and moral value which wasn't depicted in a corny way, maybe cliche out a Hollywood movie, nevertheless, the was described better in words. P/s: Come back at least, finish the ones you left hanging like, Past and Present, as you see, I make a review per story, not chapter, but I might make them, if that's what it takes to get some brilliant stories up.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Who cares what happens to Ron or Bonnie? They cheated and that limp didn't stop him from smacking Bonnies ass for months and at his job where anyone could come in, yeah he really loved his KP. Kim even took all of the blame. Pitiful, I can totally see her doing that.
Zalleon chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but this story highlights just what a victim Bonnie is in this universe. I mean does the poor abused girl ever get a break? Great story btw!
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Great cliffhanger. Somehow I think Kim's answer right now will be "Good", but then she'll come down from that. The emotion is well written and the pain comes across well. Good work.

Not a clue why Ron would do this yet.
Shrike176 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Wow. I've read stories where Bonnie becomes I supervillain, but this really has her going even further. Normally I don't think of Kim's Mom as a violent person, but I'd say it was pretty justified in this case.

Nice to see Kim and Ron get a happy ending, after everything they went through, they really deserve it.
XyKPfan chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Nicely done Z. Glad I continued to ride it out to the very end. I actually like this fic. So I'm adding it to my Alert's, maybe my faves; I don't no. Your pretty talented. I'm looking forward to more of your works.(Hopefully more with KimxRon). Keep up the fab work!
XyKPfan chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
THANK GOD THERE'S A REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR RON'S BETRAYAL! I KNEW RON WOULDN'T JUST CHEAT ON KIM LIKE THAT! That little bimbo/bitch Bonnie! (Screams) Anyway, this is turning out to be a good story. I was a little hesitant to read the rest of this fic but decided against my better judgment and continued to read. I must say you do have talent like Commander Argus(no offense) but otherwise very good. Can't wait to see how this fic ends.
xyzisme chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Is the bonus chapter ever actually going to come?
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is the most fucked up, messed up, and screwed up story i have ever read. and u are evil. making a cliffie as bad as this one. ARG!

But im still loving it,

Ernest.
KPRS shipper chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Bravo! When i first started reading this, I was tempted to stop because I hate stories where Kim and Ron don't end up together. But for some reason I kept reading it, and it turned out to be one of the best K/R stories I've ever read! Ron and Kim were both in character and even Bonnie was! You did a really good job of taking their personalities and evolving them into an older version of themselves. Although, I think Brick might have been a bit out of character, he played well into the story. He seemed too dumb and mellow to really be abusive. Anyway, awesome story!
Yankee Bard chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
All the reactions in the story seem plausible for the characters. The situation could go bad in so many ways. Our heroes are fortunate Mrs. Dr P was there guide Kim.
Fabius Maximus chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Very nice!

A good look at the problems that might rise in Kim and Ron's relationship.

I especially like the way Josh and Tara are portrayed. Tara is Bonnie's friend, and so the betrayal strikes her doubly hard.

As to what will happen to Bonnie? I'm looking forward to seeing that, but I doubt it will involve Colorado. Mama Possible's threats should not be discounted...