Reviews for Submission
ibelieveinthegood chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
HOLY GOD.

That was seriously the hottest ting I'd ever read! You did a great job!
iamladyliberty chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
holy shit.

no words.

oh, except for begging you for any follow up you might deem to bestow upon me.

thank you.
Amilyn chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Tremendously hot. And poor Sweets...being so clueless. I love watching them working out their discomfort and turning it to pleasure.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
so HOT
boothandbones4ever chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
thanks it lived up to my dreams lol
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
keep writing, your brill
Delete.Account.040110 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
very nice. very hot ;-)! i liked chapter 1 better, but they were both awesomer!
mkbpwb01 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
wow
The Critic chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
OMG. I totally want a guy like Booth. So I can do what Bones did. :D Oh yeah.
Anna chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I totally dig you (and I'm also totally digging just how corny saying that sounds)! : D I'm not a fan of sweet smut, but Booth handcuffing a helpless woman, Booth being handcuffed...let's just say I really enjoyed reading this. You make Booth the hottest thing on earth.
tipsykitty chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
My god that was simply amazing! Seriously. It was so ... elegantly(?) done. Classy smut combined with the emotional... and hilarious therapy.

But, you know, I feel like maybe I should complain to you that it's unhealthy for me to find these things the day before my last exam. It's too damn addictive and my study notes are lying forgotten on the desk next to me.

Still, I'm not complaining. At all.
thelastcity chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
You know, this was really really really well done. I usually don't like fics like this, but this was totally tasteful, realistic, and hilarious in that Sweets didn't realize he was helping them with their sex lives (though question: was this an established sexual relationship or was their first time when Brennan was submissive?). And I think you captured Booth's reaction *perfectly*! He would so be against being the submissive one.

Great job!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Holy shit! This was incredibly HOT! So sad this was a one shot!
aliensister chapter 2 . 10/20/2008