Reviews for Of Stars and Spies and Birthday Wishes
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I'm cruising the archive again. Loved the story.
stars90 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
JasonStlyish chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
My new favorite Chuck fan fiction writer.
I'll definitely read any long term story arc you come with.
mrsreynolds chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Oh boy, I loved this fic so much. The very last section was nearly my undoing! That whole part was so beautifully written and so heartbeakingly poignant, yet devastatingly romantic at the same time. You're amazing!
BloodBank chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Gotta love meaningless fluff, and that was fantastic! :D
Chuck.Sarah chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Your stories are all great!

I'm done for today, but someday I'll finish reading them all!

Best Wishes,

MySoapBox chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
It was a slow day in the fandom so I went back and re-read some of my favorites. I was surprised to see that I've never reviewed this story. So I'm correcting that oversight right now.

This is probably my favorite Chuck story. What is so great about it is how in-character they both are. It is sweet and full of sexual tension but both characters stay true to who they are on the show. For me, this short story just captures everything I love about Chuck/Sarah.
WiderThanYou chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Really liked the character interactions and the dialogue. Sweet little character study.
WiderThanYou chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Nice character story, and I thought you handled the voices well. Really sweet.
Rae chapter 1 . 9/11/2008

I've read all of your stories and I really really enjoy them. They always have just the right amount of everything. My favorite story is "of stars and spies and birthday wishes" and I know you're probably busy with life and everything but it would be awesome if you could write another one. :) I would really appreciate it.

one of those people who reads but never reviews.
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Aw...I loved this! Actually, I've always imagined Sara being 25-26...and well, Chuck to be 27 actually (haha). Anyways, great job! (:

tshdow chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
excellent story. very impressive.
ne71 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Excellent, excellent work. I've read all of your stories and while they're all very good, this one especially stands out. You really created an atmosphere, and it feels like Chuck and Sarah are the only two people in the world during this story. Normally I'd include something to improve on, but I can't think of a thing. Nicely done.
Chas54 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008