Reviews for Treasured Times
BoredTech chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That last bit just left me going awwww...:)
fayoumi15 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
great chapter! update soon!
crimsonseastorm chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
These were totally awesome! All of them! I think you managed to fill in most of the gaps I was wondering about with this and you did it perfectly! You definitely have a handle on what makes an awesome story...Thanks for sharing your talent with us lowly peons. Until the Next!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
That is so sweet!

When will you update next?
blood shifter chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
that was very good. keep it up. update soon please.
cmdrtekk chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
This helped out TPWP a lot. Glad you had this part.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
I love this fic!

When will you update next?
Daebereth chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I'm so late! I'm so sorry, I got eaten by a costume.

You write very confidently in the first person, and convey a lot of emotion without losing any of your brilliant characterisation.

And, believe it or not, the Jazz and Prowl scene (very much my favourite of them) brought me to tears -again- You've done it so beautifully. And having 'Jack explain interfacing was a very good move, even if Sunstreaker got a little difficult about it.

Each section was dealing with heavy stuff, and you pulled it off well sweetheart!
rageai chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
As always, I fail epically at commenting, especially in a timely fashion, but your AU continues to enthrall me. Your characterization is so win. All of your characters. Of course Jazz stands out, since your Jazz is EXACTLY the way I like them. Spot-on perfect.

But Bluestreak also, I think you have nailed, and he's SO DIFFICULT to write, especially to write well. You do him convincingly - it's clear he has issues, but he's far from being simply a useless wibbler.

I'll be looking forward to more, as always! Thanks for a really amazing set of stories.
Dragowolf chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
This was a cute chapter! I loved how you took a little time to focus on each of the different couples at different times! I was great! LOVE IT! It was great!

Your writting is as always excellent!

And just to mention it, I loved the Bluestreak and Sunny moments! LOVE IT!
Silveriss chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Excellent! Wonderful! Marvelous! I really love how this came out. Everything was so insightful. It all came out so beautifully. Thank you very much for posting.
blood shifter chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
that was very good. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Wow, you really packed a ton of emotion and action and angst into this chappy - very well done! I have to see the Jazz and Prowl bit touched me the most - seeing Prowl so unsure and emotional is a rare situation, and the way you wrote for Jazz to help him through his trauma was sweet and very much in character. Sunny soothing Blue was very touching as well...I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end )
flamingmarsh chapter 6 . 6/22/2008