Reviews for To The Ages
Jadeling chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I've been looking all over for a Kara fic post "Far From Home," featuring how Superman and Kara felt after she left. Granted there are others out there, this one felt in character and didn't deal with the whole, "Kara fell for a Brainiac?" spiel. Great Job!

Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This type of story is rare, a story that explores the relationship between Clark and Kara. I am very pleased to have the chance to read this. I really enjoyed the episode "Far Away From Home," but I felt a little disappointed that we did not have an epilogue to find out how Supergirl settled into the distant future. So reading your rendition of how her life is like with the Legion (and Brainiac5) really satisfies that unfulfilled desire.

Thank you for giving us a well-written, and emotional piece. I almost teared up while reading Clark's speech, really. I am happy to have found this story.
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
There is often more than one kind of legacy and she has his, the good and the bad, but like Steel had seen they are more than just the original 7. As she is more than just Superman's 'cousin'.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Awesome story.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
What a lovely and touching denouement,it was pure in intent without being cloying or maudlin. I enjoy how you write and I love how you give the characters voice without it seeming forced. You are a gifted story teller! :)

p.s. I am going to start your epic "The Powers that Be" I am looking forward to that and will write back when I get to chapter 30. Hope that all is well. :)

Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Nice story, I enjoyed reading this. Good job.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Very good! I really liked this, I think you fairly nailed the Supergirl characterization. Into the C2 you go!