Reviews for UNDER THE COVER OF NIGHT
Nayminee chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
that was funny and hot!

Love it!
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great story...loved it...I can't believe I missed when I searched before...my bad luck...but I found it now.

Thank goodness. Keep up the good work!

Cristykay
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I liked the battle of dominance. Nice story!
saberai chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
...Oh..my...it was too intense for Livejournal and even for the mirageofblaze community..have you read my story yet?

Whoa..finally Kagetora "loosen up."
Rouge Winter chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was well written.

I just got into the fandom and, seeing as this was the first fic I've read of both of them, I'd have to say that just got me hooked.

Keep up the good work.

-GA-
orvida geri chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow it's been so long since i've been on this site and god i've missed it. and i read your story first** and i must say i fell in love with it even through it's only a 1 shot.

I just love mob takaya x naoe so much.
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice! This was the most dark, passionately breathtaking, sexly deplay of Naoe's and Kagetora's relationship that I've read in a long time. While reading this, I suddenly had this idea of Naoe captoring Takaya, and keeping him all to himself until he gives into him. Still I doubt I've ever write anything like that...later!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
funny... provaative... i liked it... good job *pats ur back*
Musette The Vampire chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i couldn't sit properly in my seat.i blame you for my perverted mind...and for the fact i am probably as horny as a "dog"...no pun intended.i thank you for writing wonderful stories for the yaoi fangirls of the have nothing but my respect and god wishes in your , the new chapter of visions of flames was so wonderful.i hope you udate it soon.

ja ne!
roro237 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was a sexy and clever way for Naoe to win and I love it _
Sueona chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was GREAT! I love how you describe both Kagetora and Naoe. Hahahahaha! Naoe beat Kagetora, take that Kagetora. ;) Love it. Added it to my favorites. :D