Reviews for Now Showing
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
The whole time Sam is thinking that Dean is to quiet, that he will have to yell eventually. I was waiting for Dean to say "...Quit thinking so much, you're making my head hurt." Perfect.

I had to feel sorry for Sam when all he wanted was Dean to call him Sammy.

You did another wonderful job with Dean. I liked how he let Sam see for just a moment what this hunt had done to him. Now we know why Dean has felt the need to take all those showers.

'Maybe this hunt was ultimately completed by his brother, but together they'd finished it.' Just the first of many.

Thanks for the update.

Hope all is well, until later, take care.
Ditzyleo chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Great chapters! Can imagine Dean's eternal embarrassment when he finds out what Jackson did while in his body! Again. Lol
pandora jazz chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Sorry for the delay in reviewing. Yes, I was working again and than had friends from out of town spend the night. I hope you had a good Easter. We all did even with the awful weather, snow, wind and than rain.

Enjoyed this chapter.

I'm glad that Sam was able to get Jackson to drink the Holy water. I liked how the voice in Sam's head calming him down was Dean's.

I loved that Sam was able to free Dean and of course Dean's first words were of concern for Sam, making sure he was OK.

I'm so glad that the brothers have finally solved this case and Dean does not have to watch 'Titanic' again.

The only spot in this chapter I wasn't sure I liked was Sam's thoughts about Dean and his priorities when it comes to women. But I guess it fits with this story as we had a whole chapter of Dean talking to Shelly.

Thanks for the update.

On a side note - I'm trying to fill out the voting survey for Supernatural magazine and some of the answers for me are so simple, but having trouble deciding on episodes.

Until next time, take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Great chapters. Possessed!Dean doing the scene from Titanic was something I'm sure he'll never want to remember! Funny, I just watched Titanic the other night, and I could recite the words verbatim - sad, isn't it?

A nice twist with Jackson not wanting to leave Dean's "fine" body so he could enjoy a life he never got the opportunity to have. So much for the spirit wanting to be with his beloved Rosanna ;). And smart Sammy getting him to drink the holy water - always thinking on his feet - even as a young boy.

Well, it appears that the ghosts have gone off to wherever, so now Dean is going to have to deal with the embarrassment of the possession and his dramatic performance. Let's hope Shelly's memory is shaky. Can't quite figure out why Sammy is still worried - unless he thinks that Dean is going to kill him for not following the plan. Looking forward to the update.
irismay42 chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
"...His determination and lust for Dean’s body..." Yeah, you and me both, Jackson...!

That was great! I loved how Sam got Jackson to drink the holy water so he could finish exorcising him! Resourceful, even at that age!

You explained really well why Jackson had become the way he had when Rosanna hadn't, and I'm glad the spooks got to 'disappear off into the sunset' together! Hopefully the Winchesters will be able to do the same!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
that was awesome
irismay42 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
Ah so the spirits of Jackson and Rosanna were just waiting for Dean and Shelly to be in the right place huh? Aww... Star crossed lovers. Or death crossed, anyway!

Now Sam's left with quite a task - the ghosts are reunited in nice young bodies. Can't see them wanting to leave any time soon...!
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
I felt bad for Dean, 'He'd felt dirty and out of control each time the damn thing left him, and he only now understood why.'

But sounds like Dean to risk possession, if it would help Sam and him finish the job.

I hope that Sam has a good plan and that Jackson and Rosanna are willing to let go of Dean and Shelly now that they have got to talk.

Though I had a hard time picturing Dean acting out a scene from the 'Titanic', even if possessed by Jackson. It was different, but that was because I felt sorry for Dean when he finds out he performed a scene from the movie in front of all those people.

Thanks for the update and yes I got a blank e-mail, besides the second one labeled sorry. It's OK, I'll talk to you later.

Thanks again for sharing another story with us. Take care.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
it was good and so was c9.
JazzyIrish chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Loved the "Jackson and Rosanna" connection. What a coincidence ;)I think the part that got to me the most was what the boys dreamt about after reading the diaries: Dean hoping that Shelly was "adventuresome"like her Grams; and Sam was hoping he could muster her strength and courage when the time came to follow his dreams. Oh, boys.

Dean really is putting on his own show for Sammy, isn't he? False confidence and bravado all to assure his brother that he has nothing to worry about. Hasn't really change much, has he?

Looking forward to the confrontation of the ghost again.
irismay42 chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Nice build up of tension in this chapter. I especially liked Sam musing on Rosanna's desire for freedom to do as she pleases with her life.
irismay42 chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
At least Shelly has better taste in guys than in movies! Not sure I trust her exactly...

Nice to see Sam's perspective on Dean's rampant hormones! You can totally imagine the disapproval!
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Of course nothing can wrong...LOL

You really try to kill me with some of your insights into Dean, don't you. '...his eyes showed a glimmer of pain behind his brave front, like a kid who'd been asked to surrender his favorite toy to the neighborhood toy drive.' Than Dean tries to call his brother Sam, not Sammy. If only we could fast forward and hear Sam tell Gordon "My name is Sam, only he gets to call me Sammy."

Love Dean in protective big brother mode. Yet Sam is right there ready to protect Dean, perfect.

Enjoyed this chapter and of course I am curious about what will go wrong.

Dean loves control, so for a ghost to take over his body is rough.

Until next time, take care.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Oh freaking God *shakes head* I love how you integrated Titanic with Supernatural... and truth be told, there was a REAL Jack Dawson on Titanic... he's buried... or at least there's a headstone for him in the cemetary where all of the victims were laid to rest.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008