Reviews for Now Showing
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
great
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I didn't forget about your story. I just needed time to read and review it.

Yes! Dean was possessed. He was acting so weird, I wondered what was wrong.

I think Dean handled the news well when Sam told him. 'Sam signed in relief, his cocky, kick-butt, ghost busting brother was back.'

I love that the brothers now have an idea what to investigate.

Really enjoyed this chapter, thanks for sharing more pieces of the puzzle.

Hope all is well, I still want to send you a note. Maybe tomorrow night. I don't have anymore overtime scheduled at the moment.

Until next time, take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
I wondered what happened to Dean - certainly not the type to do a full-on "chick-flick" scene in front of a theater full of people. I think they're on the right track - the girl's grandmother really wanted to see this film, so she did ;). Glad that Dean's back to being the testosterone guy he normally is. So on with the research...
irismay42 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Heh heh... Poor Dean. Looks like he's being possessed by a spirit with a penchant for amateur dramatics!

I can so imagine Sammy as a manipulative, puppy-dog-eyed teenager when he wanted to be!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Well, I figured Sam showing up would be a good thing. I hoped he would have some information that Dean could use.

I understand that the situation with the audience was getting out of hand, but for Sam to tell everyone that Dean had seen the movie over a dozen times, that just seemed a little mean.

Dean is just acting really strange. I can't picture him standing in front of an audience talking about a movie. But I figure there is more to your story than we know yet.

Thanks for the update and I'll talk to you later.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
i liked all of the chapters
irismay42 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Go, Sammy, go! Geeks of the world unite! Ahem. Where was I? Oh yeah. Is it just me or is the hot chick a bit on the suspicious side? Maybe I'm just jealous...
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Didn't forget about your story. I was working and than of course had to watch the show a couple of times on Thursday. Finally did try to send a review last night, only to have the internet kick me off. I figured I would try again before heading off to work again. Yeah, I know... but I just can't say no.

It's nice that Sam is doing some research for Dean as I think he needs help, though it seemed Sam was a little angry about all of it in this chapter, but at least he found answers I hope.

Not sure what this movie or theater is doing to Dean, but he sure doesn't want to be there and than he spent all that time talking to the girl. I know you like to show us the Dean that knows women, but hope you don't mind my saying, overall it was a little slow. Maybe all this is just another clue to the mystery and I don't understand it yet, if that is it, I'm sorry for my comments.

I see you posted on your other story, sorry I still can't go there, did notice you changed the rating though.

I'll drop you a note later. Would like to hear your thoughts about last week's episode.

Until than, take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
And the plot thickens. Never considered that this ghost might have something to do with the actual Titanic, not the movie. Very interesting. Even more interesting is Dean's little red-headed hottie who thinks it's "romantic" that Leo died for his love in the movie. Hmm...

Great story here. Love Sammy's determination to help out his big brother by doing the thing he does best - research. It could indeed, save the day. Also loved Dean's reaction to the girl in the theater - more of a typical somewhat insecure teen than a "bad-ass hunter". Oh, Pretty-boy Dean, your image is everything ;)

Looking forward to the update.
irismay42 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Finally got to read this! Sorry for my tardiness!

You're really starting to tease out the fact that this isn't just an ordinary hunt and these aren't just ordinary nerves Dean is feeling about going solo for the first time. There's definitely something going on at the cinema and with that movie that's affecting Dean in a decidedly - er - supernatural way... And I'm glad Sammy's finally made an appearance to try and sort things out!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Well, either Dean is getting really depressed having to watch this movie everyday or the ghost/spirit is doing something to him. He just doesn't seem to be the Dean I'm use too. I know he is young, but that theater is doing something to him.

Nice moment between the brothers, yet Dean was really into lets torment our younger brother mood, but the evening did end OK.

Another wonderful choice in action movie's - I don't think we have ever compared a list of our favorites. The "Lethal Weapon" series are great fun to watch and one can never get tired of repeat viewings.

I wondered if Sam would try to help, actually it looks like Dean needs help. It seems to be taking a long time to finish this hunt. I suspect there is more to the mystery than we know.

Thanks for the last message. I'll let you know what I think of this weeks episode.

I hope this story review isn't to depressing, maybe I'm to tired. So far 14 hrs Monday, 5.5 on Tues, my day off for the week, and another 13.5 today, equals 13 hrs overtime at this time. I still have Thurs/Friday ten hour shifts to go. But if work is willing to pay, I'll take them. Though it is a known fact that I won't work the UCC shift on Thursday nights, because of Supernatural, even though the recorder is set. It would be awful if it didn't work!

Also its snowing again, but the bad news is a warm front will hit next week and if the snow melts to fast, it will be a mess.

Until next time, thanks for the update and take care.
JazzyIrish chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Good couple of chapters, BJ. I enjoyed Dean's banter with his father about seeing movies he didn't like just because they made his mother happy. How Dean clung to every memory of his mother that he could get. Nice brotherly fights there too ;) - boys will be boys.

I'm not quite sure why Dean would be so concerned that he might fail at finding/banishing this ghost. I would think that his confidence would be a little better with all of his training in hunting. I realize that he hates going in to see the movie four times a day, but I'm surprised he isn't more excited about his first job alone.

But he's not going to be alone, is he? Methinks that Sammy is going to go to the theater and complicate things for Dean. Looking forward to the update.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
There's got to be more to this than just an awful movie... Hmm... Intriguing...
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Four shows in one day!

I don't even think I've watched the whole movie four whole times...in fact I know I haven't. Now "Die Hard", that is a Christmas classic, (strange I know) and my family can quote lines from it.

I think I'm getting a little angry with John, because he believes that Dean is trying to wimp out on a job. This job and movie is making Dean depressed. In fact the line 'He desperately needed to feel in control again,' was so true.

Even though John shared with Dean what movie's Mary liked, I'm still not happy with him, though glad one movie gave us Dean.

Not much Sam in this story or is just a Dean and John saga.

Thanks for the update.

On a side note: more snow - you would think this city didn't know how to plow - 18 inches now, over 24 in outlying areas - no school x 3 days and more snow coming tomorrow. Of course still have to go to work, there is always ill people that need seen.

Hope you are feeling better.

Until next time, take care.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Hah! I was thinking about Dark Angel before Dean got to it...! I love the idea of him 'creating' that show as an antidote to Titanic! I'd watch out for the Michael Weatherley fans though...!

Oh and I loved this line: "Get the Led out!"
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »