Reviews for Now Showing
JazzyIrish chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
This chapter was hysterical. I loved Dean's cynical musings on "Titanic", repeating Jack's famous lines, considering Jack an idiot, etc. I really laughed when Dean thought that freezing to death in the Atlantic would be preferable to watching another showing. The shout out to Bruce Willis and "Die Hard" was great. As was his fantasy show "Dark Angel".

Poor Dean, even his father won't help him out on this one: “Oh, God, kill me now.” Looking forward to actually seeing the ghost, as, I'm sure, is Dean. Maybe next show?
the vigilante15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I never got into Dark Angel but I have known Jensen from Days of our Lives era:) Great chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
That was fun. I had to smile as Dean's mind wandered.

I think Dean is handling this all quite well. If I had to see "Titanic" ten times, now going on eleven, I would be going nuts. Now watching episodes of "Supernatural" repeatly, that is good. I just watch "Croatoan", "Hunted" and "Playthings" again while baking some treats for work tomorrow. I tried a new idea last week. I wanted more signitures on my letter to CW besides the usual. So even if they are not a fan of the show, sign my letter and have some cookies -it works. Sending another letter this week and besides isn't the 24th Dean Winchester's birthday.

To bad Dean didn't get anything in writing about his "Dark Angel" idea. I'm a fan of the second season too.

Does Sam ever get to see "Titanic" or does Dean 'protect' him from viewing it?

You did a wonderful job with Dean's thoughts and comments. Thanks so much for the smile. I really needed that. It's 4 degrees outside and I'm sitting here wraped in a quilt, had to take my gloves off to type.

Thanks again and take care.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
great
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
In the first chapter I was trying to figure out what horrible thing Dean was going to face alone; too afraid to have Sam with him. When I got to the end of the chapter, I had to laugh - OMG - the king (queen?) of chick-flick movies is the one he has to see over and over until he finds out what's haunting the movie. Think that's called poetic justice.

Loved Dean's hunting enthusiam in the second chapter - obviously he has no idea of what this version of the film is about: "Hell, my kind of job" he says. Just you wait, Dean Winchester, just you wait. Very intriguing storyline. Can't wait to see where you take this. Great start.

PS: But I will admit here and now, schmaltzy romantic that I am, that "Titanic" is one of my favorite movies, that Leo did a hell of an acting job in it and he was only twenty-one years old!
irismay42 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Ah, Dean obviously doesn't realise what this particular Titanic movie really is... A three hour chick flick! Suddenly it all makes sense...!
adder574 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Great chapter. Loved the scene between the three Winchester men. Looking forward to the next part.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Thanks for the smile.

I loved the teasing between Dean and John. It is nice to see John relaxed and enjoying his sons.

The whole scene was great. We have such an intense Dean who has only one year left this season, it is nice to see him enjoying his family when John was still there.

I liked how Dean knew history about Titanic and surprised Sam. Dean is a lot smarter than most authors write him.

So Dean is going to be the inside theater man and watch the movie. He is in for a surprise.

I was just thinking about your story, so thanks for the update.

Take care.
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
can't wait for updates! Great chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
B.J.

I'm sorry for the late review.

I really don't have a good excuse. I wasn't paying attention to the alerts, as truthfully, (please don't be mad) I'm been afraid to see your name as it could mean an update on your dark story. (I realize all writers need to try new things and grow in their writing, so for that I admire you and I know that you have been really proud of the story.)

No, I haven't read it, thanks! for the warning not too, (you don't know how much I appreciated that) because as you remember I can't/won't read death fics, but I also get very upset/depressed with sexual abuse or rape stories.

This is such a treat to get another story from you after you just shared your Christmas story with us too. Thank you!

I could just picture Dean's face as he glanced around before he bought his ticket to the movie. It sounds like he has already seen it once as 'memories of what he was to again endure' were 'pounding in his brain.'

This story sounds like fun. I'm so glad that you decided to share it with us.

I hope we do get some brother moments too. We need those right now as we wait for new episodes to air.

I'll look for the next update and drop you an e-mail soon.

Take care.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I wondered what the hell would make Dean go watch Titanic short of demonic possession or someone threatening to hurt Sam if he didn't! Heh heh, looking forward to where you're taking this!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i like it
thevigalante15 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great start! Can't wait for more!
HAP chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hehe. I'm ashamed to say I think I saw Titanic at least twice at the movies, although my excuse is that I was in my leo phase back then... Poor Dean! I bet John was pretty glad to delegate that job to his son! And very cute that Dean wanted to try and keep Sam out of it. Had me giggling! Great fic
WWDWD chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I am laughing too much to be writing a review. LOL
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »