Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
mandyg67 chapter 13 . 5/29
Great story. I love the bonding between Meredith and Lexie. You did a great job with the relationships.
Valik chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely loved it.

I enjoy Lexie/Meredith bonding with out many complications.

Add some Meredith/Derek and kiss between George/Lexie i now have another favorite lol.

I really enjoyed it.
pamelajaye chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I'm onlyon chapter three or so. this is only the second Grey's ficI've read - and the first I tossed cause it kept changing POV without warning.

So far, very good! contains elements from the show that I like (everyone keeps telling each other secrets, people are supportive, Der has a McDreamy face), everyone is in character - and Mer has daddy issues. What more could you want? :-)

I *love* the cleaning! It made me wish my brother reading this!

Cristina needs the H taken out of her name consistently, and there's some grammatical crap (it keeps making me try to figure out how to rewrite a given sentence, which is distracting - but no one has fallen into a "comma" so it's still readable) but i love the story and even looked you up. will probably read others if i ever finish this one, only disagree with the Gizzie - I don't like them together (In that way) but haven't seen any in this story

Have not yet been able to pinpoint when it's set. Mer & Der are apart, but i don't see any Rose.

Really liking it so far! (and signed up to say so (and do author alerts)
oxox chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
Such an incredibly well-written story. I've have loved every chapter of it and am a little sad to see it end, but I think it ended perfectly because it wasn't perfect, but definitely realistic.

Thanks again for the amazing writing and for posting so I was able to read and enjoy the fic. :D
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
great chapter
Rosalie chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
OMG! I mean omg wow okay let me calm down...okay. omg! I cant believe its that makes me so so sad! I love this story! its hard to see it go.

okay where do I start...I remember the first chapter of this story thinking how much I hated Thatcher. and now I'm crying over him! you made me like this story at least. I loved watching the bond between the Grey sisters grow. and meredith herself as well. Its hard to believe this story was held in only a couple days! seems like much longer than that. I LOVED how you ended it. George and Lexie! was it bad that I was happy when they kissed? I'm betraying Gizzie! but I was really happy for them. I mean not that she was at her dads funeral but at least he was there for her. oh and Molly! I'm happy that she's doing that for Meredith. maybe she will finally accept the fact that she has a family. I guess we'll never know but thats what I am hopng. Good for MerDer in the end to. I'm really happy that she is accepting his support as well. and Cristina she was so funny. and poor Alex and his hangover! evil tequila :P

so sad...dont be over! story number 3 huh? You keep on getting better and better. and of course you were amazing from the start! love loved LOVED it and I'll miss reading it. *Cheers go Katie* you've done amazing. as I already said. congrats on writing a brilliant story. one of my favs, thats for sure! oh my last review for this story. dont want to end it. but I will.

amazing job (again) loved it (again)

ps: loved it loved it loved it! miss it miss it miss it!

xoElle23 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
AW! That was SO CUTE! Great ending! Great ending! Six thumbs up!
k101 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Thanks for writing, i really enjoyed your story.
cabot007 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008 ud! it!

I really like Lexie...I know people weren't too excited about her joining the show, but she's awesome!

And i love seeing the meredith/lexie sister bonding thing going on...

TVHollywoodDiva chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
great chapter
lilxjames chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
great work so far...please make this an alexie story...NO george and lexie!
maya92 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
love all your stories...for this one, hope that Mer will accept der coming to the funeral

please update soon!
gizziefan118 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
oh poor Lexie. I felt so bad for her, blaming herself. I'm realy happy that Meredith was there for her and didnt fight it. I think its sweet how they have been there for each other. They realy need each other at a time like this. I love the part with Alex too, that was so funny. out drunk by the Grey sisters! I can believe it. Cristina was funny as wel. Alex probably feels so stupid. Aw and that part with Derek and Izzie at the end, that was so cute as well. I love how Izzie told him that Meredith would want him there with her. I hope that he is and that she lets him do so.

I'm so sad that this story is almost over! I have loved it from the beginning. I think that you have done an amazing job with it and it is such a good story. I'm looking forward to these last chapters, even if they are the end. because I know that they wil be amazing :)

great chapter of course...update soon so we can see how this all ends!
himmli chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Hope she let him be there.
oxox chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Thanks for updating!

An excellent chapter. Love the Mer/Lexie interaction. :D

Thanks for writing this fic. and sharing it. I've loved reading it. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends, even though I'm going to miss it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »