Reviews for Like Porcelain
newmew4you chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was awesome ! Everyone was very much in character, and it's sad but heartwarming at the same time. I love how you portrayed Karl, very very nice :)
Kyrosumi san chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You're good! This was truly beautiful- everyone was just as in character as the real characters. Kudos!

Thank GOD for your gift!
BlackTearsFlow34 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
wow. u portrayed diva really well, and thx for putting something up with karl in it. nobody seems to like or understand him much. i think hes pretty darn awesome.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very good ! Diva is really herself !
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Solomon is prettier. XD.

But seriously this is great stuff. So IC thst I can picture it in my mind as it happens.

Too tightly or not tight enough. I like that in the context of the two new queens
Penelope Katrakis chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
*-* aw! My god, piewolvesandsuch, what a beautiful oneshot!

I really like this because you manage the characters' personalities like the ones showed in the anime. Their reactions and dialogues makes me think that its are unpublished scenes between the episodes.

The way Diva remembered Karl was really emotive, and I loved the detail in which Solomon was heartbroking by Karl's death and how he kept Karl's crystallized blood.

Also, I love this duality of partners Diva/Karl and briefly Solomon/Karl mentioned details, typical yours.

Like "For the Sake of Sunshine", I really love it too! n_n

Please take care and write more about this pairs soon!

A kiss,

Kalliope.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
And you've successfully made my eyes teary. XD I love the last line so much. That's my favourite line in the whole thing. And...I *love* Diva saying the doll tried to hurt her. Lmao! Everyone's in character perfectly and damn, I envy your writing style! x3 10/10! Fav!
Theban-Rune chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is really good.
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Darjk...But cute.
Homeslice chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really like this because you managed to make Diva carry more human traits without seeming out of character. It's really a beautiful study you did on her- I've not seen her characterized this well often. The almost human-like love she held for her children in the anime never completely made sense to me, just because it seemed too rushed, too hurried, like an afterthought, but you made it make sense, somehow, to me.

The way you described Solomon was heartbreaking, how he kept the bits of Karl with him, and how Diva allowed him to. And it seems just, so human that Diva would want to pass along her own experiences to her children, and I can't say more than what I've already said.

This really is a lovely story, and I adore your characterizations of all of them. I'm not particularly a fan of the pairing but this made me sort of like it. I hope to see more of your works!