Reviews for The Senior Stalker Case
na chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
s awesome gonna read the next soon
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
THis is really really good. I like it. I was looking at stuff on fanhistory wiki and they listed this as the first CSI fanfict on ffdotnet, so I had to read it.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow,a journey to the past.

A first CSI fic on ffdotnet! I disliked the way you put Sara in such situation,but the end was beautiful,and the casefile was well written.

I hope you're still milling around this site and write more:)
Not That Kind Of Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i know years have passed when i read this story... but is was just jumping pages at fanfiction... and then i saw this story... i have to admit that i really like this story... don't know why but i like stories when something happens to Sara... you're a good writer... if you haven't stopped with writing fanfiction, i would say: keep going on
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i delibratley searched for the earliest csi entry i could find, and im glad i did as it came up with this, it was enjoyable to read, but not if you know what i mean.

i had epilepsy once, and im gathering you do to?

any keep up the good work.
Gnat chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Heya!
I read this fanfic absulutely ages ago, before I'd even heard of .
It was actually one of the first fanfics I'd ever read and I'm very glad that it was, too. I thought it was different, with an actual plot and not obscure or anything... basically, I loved it. :D
Natalie
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Great job!
elise chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
that was cute
Melindotty chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
what the helll? what kind of ending was that? what happened to sara what was the hospital thing? and what the *HELL* was the pie thing?
Frankie the Super Wiener Dog chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
They didn't have helmets in the Civil War. They wore hats. Like, wool caps.
tini chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
good job!
bluecake chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That was pretty good! Keep up the good work!
Ellen Stone chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Interesting premise. At times hard to follow w/all the twists and turns. I never knew there were HELMETS in the Civil War. They came into use by WWI though.

As they say on the little box: never, never try and give anything by mouth to someone who has passed out or had a seizure. You asking for them to aspirate it (vomit it back and breathe it in). Our heroes would know that, even working w/mostly dead people. As gun carrying agents of law enforcement (not cops per se), they are trained in first aid. That is rule #1!
DumbOldDork chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Nice story, I really like it.
Jake chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Well that wasn't well written. Interesting idea though