Reviews for More than Darkness
Hurricane Kazama chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
wow... the plot just seems to get better. When I started reading, i didn't expect much, now with lycans COOL! :) lol hope u update
Sweswe chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
My, I believe you have just made me hold you in even higher esteem. The humor was spot on (“Steak?” hilarious!) and the plot seems so well thought out with such great detail that I cannot help but to be impressed. I’m so happy to be able to read another chapter this soon after leaving my last review.

Keep up the good work. I’m very curious about this plan.
CourageWisdomPower chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
AWESOME! I'm glad that you're back with a chapter for us. This one was great and easy to follow because of the way you write it. ;D I hope that there's more soon!
LinkwithRedSox chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
haah, I decide to read some fanfiction and this one's just updated :D I like it alot! I can't remember if I've reveiwed this one before...but I've read every other chapter already XD

Sorry for my bad wording I guess, I'm reading this at almost midnight...but I like this one alot and wanted to review!

Your style is really good...

and the words. I really can't see anything wrong to critiscize, sorry! Or actually that's good .

Well, I'm always ready for review replies, so if you see this please do! :D

-RSR
Sweswe chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
Short. Yes. Does not change that it is good :)

I like that Bowser is a gentleman. It is a nice touch to lighten up the mood and very amusing, if I may say so. Peach is just as peppy and positive as she should be (very likable) and Nana is just too adorable.

I can't wait to see where this is going. This story has such a nice plot.

(and sorry for the late review. I forgot to leave one the first time I read this chapter)
CourageWisdomPower chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
Heyy, there's the new chapter. That was real fun to read, I'm still hooked on the story.
LinkwithRedSox chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
No! You need to continue, like, right now! I love how Bowser acts :p You gonna make Ganny like that too? XD

Great story.
SmashMYWii chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I loved it. It has some romance, but not to much. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good job!
CourageWisdomPower chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Nicely written! I think chapter eight is my favorite so far. Keep up the good work!
Muse Lord Mai-chan chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
aww, I'm so glad Zelda made it through! And I wonder who that old lady that Snake keeps seeing is... I look forward to the next update!
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Yeah they're very cute together (though personally I'm a ZelLinker xD). Anyway great chapter. Though I wondering does Marth have feelings for Zelda? Is there going to be a love triangle? It seems like it, he felt terribly bad when Zelda fell victim to the monster. Anyway keep it up, good job!
Sweswe chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Aww, indeed Link and Zelda are cute together! And some zelink was just what I needed and I thank you for such a nicely written example of it.

“she turned to face the window where the snow drifted down like fairies performing a winter dance.” Detail like that makes me sigh in pure content. You can really pull off some really beautiful sentences, lovely! I’m so glad to finally be able to read a new chapter because this is such an interesting story. I will (as usual) look forward to reading the next. The mystery is getting more and more exciting for each chapter.

(and I loved the idea with Link's poem, good job)
CourageWisdomPower chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
I'm hooked on how you personify the characters and clash different settings like action and emotion in the best of ways to do so.

Keep up the good work!
flutekitty chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story! Although some parts feel a little rushed, but other than that it's really good. Update soon please!
Muse Lord Mai-chan chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
O, Marth and Sammy~ My favorite coupling~! Haha, Snake's pretty dang cool, with his cup of tea and gun. Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next one!

-Your loyal reviewer (of doom)