Reviews for Expecting
meggiea101 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
GR! can you write some more of this please!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Oh! Edward's the daddy aye? How unusual! (that's not being a bitch or anything I swear!) Please don't kill me! *hides under desk while calling for Jasper who is held captive in the closet*
Joker molester here chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
luv this story already you need to continue x
Edwardslover304 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
love your story please update soon

Crystal
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
please continue!

i really want to see Edward in the story, and how he reacts to the pregnancy. You have a lot of potential, and I hope you choose to take advantage of that and continue to write!

i really love it so far

bronzehairedgirl620
E.C. Cullen chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
OMG! Please update asap! I'm begging you.
bluebelle29 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I loved Happy Birthday Belle (please finish it!) But I love this story so far to! I can't wait to see what happens!
Lovebugs chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I like the story. It is good, I can't wait to meet Edward.
Cullenista chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I'm really enjoying this take on Bella; loved reading her thoughts during her conversation with the very cool nurse. Can't believe Edward would leave her alone for five weeks though. Unless it was a New Moon moment; he regretted what he did and thought it would be best if she never saw him again? Has Alice seen this new development? A huge suspension of disbelief is called for to enjoy this story but I'm along for the ride. Can't wait to see what happens next.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Hey Girl! Lovin' it a lot! Fantastic! Love how you described the 'test'! Just the waiting for it to show one way or another is enough to make one pass out. You sure know how to tease! And I'm with Alice laughed...would love an update on Happy Birthday, Bella 'cause I love your snarky, more mature Bella.

Mandy
Goldsparkler chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
This is great, so much potential. Looking forward to reading more.
ohnorheuri chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
WOW i like it but WOW!
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
is this going to be an exb story? love the story anyway! update soon

~IloveEdward~
jashaw chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Okay can't wait for more I hope you update soon and if you wouldn't mind I would also absolutely love an update on your other story too! A girl can dream can't she!
Micheala Howell-Lester chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
What an interesting cliffhanger. I'll keep this one on alert. Good job so far.