Reviews for Gravity or Something
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
poor seth probably the only one rejected by his imprint
Groveland12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
When Maxi said "I killed my boyfriend." I was all *Gasp* She can't be Human
Princess Mariana chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
"Her name is Maxi," I said excitedly, "And I think she hates me."

That made me laugh!
IsForWinners chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
D

Aw, this fic totally brought me over to team Seth. Woo!

I love your OC, she's really original, likeable and your plot is, while not overly simple (yet), really well thought out.

So yeah, good on you.

*favorited*
Hannahcopter chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
OMG! AGHH THAT Was so god! lol big cliffy! love it keep writing! PLEASe update soon!
scorchedtrees chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
I like this story a lot! Seth imprint stories are always fun, and I love Maxi! She's believable/real, interesting, and... yeah. She's a good OC. Not Mary Sue-ish or anything. I hope you get inspired to finish this one day!
shixoxo chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING IT IS SO GOOD
ppppppp chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
I feel like an overprotective mother... It's so painful to watch my little Seth get dissed... But so addictive. Well, aren't I the little masochist? This is seriously good- yay for the non-Mary Sue imprint! Finally, a believable OC! I applaud you :)
mango91 chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
loved your story. everything about it. the characters, their personalities, the plot. EVERYTHING. however , i would like to see a bit more of the pack, especially leah. anyway, cant wait for the next chapter. :)
ChaosHasCome chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
i loved it
MintCcIceCream chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
Great story! I love it! Ahh! I knew she'd get it! I think you should do that last chapter in Maxi's POV cause I'd like to see her reaction in her mind and what she was thinking. Aww! I love that she is finally starting to warm up to Seth, I mean how can you not but still.. I think you should show her interactions with her siblings more, and Holly and Connor cause you don't want to like completly block them out of the story now that she has SEth. Anyways, good luck writing and with life. UPDATE SOON! Great story!

(18 days til Christmas!) or (14 days til Channukah!)
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
Great chapter! Great story, actually I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
xxmidnigtxflowerxx chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
WOAH! I did not see that one coming! :o
xxmidnigtxflowerxx chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
haha

i like this!

i think im gonna read the rest :]
princessconsuela1992 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
oka lauging so har d right now i van barely type

Okay, sorry. Sometimes things make me laugh and I just can't stop. I loved that "and I think she hates me" thing so much. That was the thing that got me laughing by the way. It's realy good.