Reviews for Cabo
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
update please
Anon2329 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Oh please continue this story.
Rippertish chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
What a bitter sweet story... Well, you can't really chance House, can you? Well done with the fic.
DayDreamer077 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I remember this. Hmm! Are you updating anytime soon? I mean it's almost been two years. Pretty please! You left me hanging here. I read this a while ago and you were so lucky I forgot because now I remember. I'm so upset right now. :( (*cries) pretty please.
All-I-need chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
I just finished reading "Stuck" and "Cabo" after I started yesterday evening and I am actually crying. Congrats, that doesnt happen very often because of a story.

First of all, my absolute favorite sentence: "House looked down at her face, so full of pain for someone so young, and felt like the lowest form of life on the planet."

He deserves that. I hope he feels like total shit.

I absolutely love this story, but chapter 10 really made me cry and I cant believe you managed to write and update this without having a break-down.

Now: WHERE is the next chapter? Why dont you update this fantastic story? I want to know what will happen now. Please tell me there is a happy end comming. Pretty please with cherry on top? *makesbestpuppydogeyes*

Come on, I know you can do this, youve got such a great style of writing and I really like this story. Its so sad and romantic and even more sad...and did I mention sad already?

By the way, you should listen to "Elevator" by Flo Rida ft. Timbaland while reading "Stuck" It fits like it was written only for the story.

Please continue this story, I want to know what will happen now.

And just ignore any mistakes in this review, Im from Germany.

Isi )
ariaruby chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
amazing!

best house fic i have ever read in my entire life
TrapperII chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Wow. Well, I really didn't want it to end that way. I was hoping for 20 more chapters of delicious angst ending in his acceptance of the situation, but ... this last part was still incredibly well written and believable and maybe even more appropriate than what I had hoped for! I'm so glad I discovered your two stories. It looks like you haven't written anything in almost a year, so I assume your muse has deserted you ... ? But I would love to read more from you!
TrapperII chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Thank God for Wilson! I love him. This scene you wrote between him and House was perfect.
TrapperII chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Poor House, surrounded by pukers. This was another very entertaining chapter. Nothing much happened, but I really enjoy your writing style and characterizations.
TrapperII chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Wow. That was powerful stuff. I loved it! I have rarely seen the intense complexity of their relationship described so well. I particularly loved this: "And she could see the panic there now, that ever present fear of change. And she realized that in his own twisted way, he was fighting for them, fighting to keep her in his life." I'm glad she at least recognizes what his reaction to her pregnancy means.
TrapperII chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Oh, she's in bigtime denial. And she is NOT going to appreciate his suggestion that she "do something" about the parasite.
TrapperII chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Oh my goodness, she's pregnant (if House thinks so, I believe him; he is, after all, one of the world's premiere diagnosticians)! I've read pregnancy stories before, but I'm very excited to read your take on it (supposing she is indeed pregnant).
TrapperII chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Ah, the "marriage and kids" impasse. I like your description of it here.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I really loved your description of how House eats. Cute, like a 10-yr-old without being disgusting :)
TrapperII chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I love this romantic follow-up to your first story. I like how House plays her body perfectly.