Reviews for We Fit Together
ALynnL chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Dear, this was amazing! I was hooked from start to finish! I just loved the interactions between Cloud and Vincent, especially how you formed their past. And then later on, you made references to the later parts of the game, and finally, both their respective grief over the ones that they've lost in their respective lives/journeys. I am glad to have read this piece. This is probably by far, the best of your works you have linked me. I just can feel the depth of raw emotion these two have for one another along with their gestures of understanding. It was marvelous!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
*snif* I Loved it...*sniffle*
Goatee'ed chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
2 words:

Loved. It.

::gives you 'Good Author' Cookie::

:D
NightRain21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this fic and sharing it. I haven't read really good Valenstrife fics in a while and this was awesome! Chibi Cloud was really cute. I really like the thought of them meeting that way.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
holy crap.. its awesome
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
wow! the ending to this was so beautiful, your writing is just amazing. The whole thing is so damn sweet! ive never really liked Cloud and Vincent as a pairing before, but now i definately like them :D
Primavera Lunes chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Thank god for Valenstrife, yay! :3

I have to say that your story is so cute. I always imagined (in my pervi mind) that Vincent and Cloud met, when our blondie was still a kiddie! :D

Also, I very much adore the hints of Valenstrife from FF7, AC and DoC. You handled them great and also the cuddling at the end was so... wow... *faints*

Overall, I like the story! *nobbs and succumbs under the pressure of het lovers*
Little Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
hey i really liked this story! it was cute!

* siriuslynotserious*