Reviews for Trapped Between Worlds
FloatingPizza chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Awesome. One of the best angsty Will stories I've ever read. Keep it up!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
A great story. Very good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice one-shot.
LunarPhoenix13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow...just wow... This actually made me cry, I had never thought of Will's destiny in this way... So sad, but beautifully written!
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
As atmospheric as this is, I live on the side of if both remain true, his obligation is severed. Very good.
Lathspel chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
that was REALLY well done! you should think about writing POTC fics more often. it was so deep and thoughtful that i was just amazed!
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
very well written, i enjoy your Star Wars stuff but this here proves that you can write for any fandom i hope that in the future you write more potc or for anything else
HollyandMisltoe chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
wow! This is really good! Its so deep. Ha! I really like it and thatending was great!
lastpirate chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wow, you in Pirates of the Caribbean? That is weird. (And as you can guess, I'm a POTC person, but SW was my first love.)

Very, very good. Rumours of Will being free of the curse shouldn't have stopped you from writing this earlier. (And I'd like to add that Disney LIE, or at least, they don't know what the script writers have been saying. You should have seen me protesting about that on Xmas day when I opened up the DVD. I will not rant here and I'm very, very sorry if it sounds like one. What can I do, I'm obsessed see?)

But seriously it shouldn't have stopped you as this is a great piece of fic. You've really got into Will's head about what he'd think about and how he'd feel. Very true to character, but different as he's been around for centeries (that would tend to change your perspective a little, wouldn't it?).