Reviews for Tickling the Ivories
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was intense. wonderfully intense. :)

awesome job!
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
so, many things...i'd love to do to HIM. that's an awesome sequel. what' he'll do to her. you'll have an entire list of oneshots.
Amelia Desfalon chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I would say wow, but I can barely think right now because my heart is pounding so hard. Wow doesn't even begin to cover it. I think you just made every girl in the room pass out. Other than Bella being a little OOC, great oneshot!
gwiglet95g2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
write more
candycain123 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
hehe brilliant! write more lemons cuz u do them very well! so many mental images to think about :oP
eternalsunshines chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
one word: amazing.

This has quickly become one of my favorites.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I JUST finished reading the first book last night and I HAD to find some fanfiction SOON.

Yours was the first I happened to stubble upon which, I can say, I am grateful for. _

I adored it! *starry eyed*

Great job!

*Adding to my Fav. Stories!*

~*Eli
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
that was great!
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well I was looking around the site found this and I have to say this was good I also looked at your profile not a werewolf girl been a Vampire girl sense birth but I have to agree with what you said about a certin bord anyway back to the review good job and interesting.
ZenTeaNaiCha chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OMG. Great. Since when was EDWARD this...kinky? As well as Bella. Anyway, Keep it up! More power. More stories! Similar. :D Take care
minipoison chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
whew! is all i can say!
suzor gene chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
pretty fun.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS DIRTY!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was incredibly hot! I love dominant Edward!
Dormant Blue chapter 1 . 3/7/2008