Reviews for Monstruo
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/12
Dude. Honestly the idea is interesting. One that as a baby he was indeed killed but the Horcruxe in him acted as a n anchor point that prevented him from leaving his own body and thinking he was still alive and therefore seemingly reanimating as if he were alive. Or maybe he was alive since Avada Kedavra merely separates the body and soul but what if the soul is bound? Then the body will not die. And if the soul turns? Why how interesting. I think a deeper look into this would be good. Its like you could apply th fact that its his body yet he's a hollow/Arrancar whatever, means that he could use his newfound powers in his human state. This means taht if he learns magic he could then use that magic when he does arrive in Hueco Mundo as an added bonus to assist him there. How interesting.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Nice!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was a few shades shy of completely fascinating, in the way a rotting pigeon being run over by yet /another/ car is.
Yes, that was a complement. Kudos.
Ciupacapra chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OOOhhhh this has GOT to BE fallowed up on , it's too good to be left as a one SHOT!111!111!
sora kazega chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The living dead is what dear Harry is now part of.
Space chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is so good!
Quite probably my favorite Bleach/Harry Potter fic.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Delightfully disturbing. (Which sounds wrong but... oh well)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is quite an interesting story. XD
Jasminiasa14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is really good you should make a sequal where Harry is found by Aizen, that would be really interesting.
Space chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
And this is why your one of my favorite fanfiction authors, who I would totaly favorite if I had an account.

I can't spell.
Nekana chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Er... This was more than slightly creepy. It was rally, really creepy. I love it! Srsly, it seems almost possible. Of course Harry was OOC, but yeah that's to be expected with him being Arrancar and shit. So yeah, story rocks. I didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the story was really well written so yeah. Cool story, bro.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
nice nice nice nice!
Magyar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Color me impressed.
Moscato chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
ily
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update