Reviews for A Cacophony of Thought
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so cute
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
there some lines u just dont cross. found that out the hard way didnt ya
Mary Mcbutterballs chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I really like the slashy goodness of this fic! They make a cute couple! I hope you write another fic with these two plz! I would really like that very much. So, moar slash! MOAR!
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
An interesting fanfic...
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very cute. :3 I love BB, and I love Jericho (though not nearly as much) and this is the first story I've read about the two of them. They work well together. C:
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great Fanfic! i love their friendship bound they maintain throughout the story and they really do fit well with each other.

Also, the part where Beast Boy talks to Jericho through the door reminded me an awful lot of the episode Spellbound, where Beast Boy tells Raven he's sorry for calling her creepy and that Malchior broke her heart, but now I'm straying off topic.

Do you think you can write another one like this? It'd be great if you could.

Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I really liked this! I love friendship fics and people write so few of them. Thank you!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very sweet 3 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF ANYTHING FOLLOWS THIS.

Nice job :)
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aw, that was way cute. It's always nice to find a good Jericho-centric fanfic (They're fairly rare, only two pages of fics about him) and I think he and Beastboy would make very good friends. It's a nice match and I absolutely love the way you portray their relationship. Also you handle both characters wonderfully. They were both so...like themselves. xD

Through out the story I was kind of caught between whether I wanted to smack BB or hug him. He really should know better, but he really didn't mean any harm (Or even realize what a dumb thing that was to say). And even though he should be a lot more sensitive about it, it's kind of nice that he doesn't think much about Jericho's muteness. It just shows that he thinks of him as a regular kid and not just someone who's disabled.
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! This is awsome! The first decent Jericho fic I've read! Great work! )
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very well written. Most excellent. I would definitely read a sequel (slash?).
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Excellent work. I love it.
Saint H chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Interesting...

Me likes.
Lucille Bluejay chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG! that's so sweet! i like how beast boy's such a talkative goof, LOL, and you captured both of their personalities pretty well! yay you! *claps* i really like this story, good work! *thumbs up*
Enigmus chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
um...That was AMAZING! I want more please with slashy goodness! Awesome job!