Reviews for A Cacophony of Thought
Vivat Musa chapter 1 . 7/24
I've been scouring the Jericho fandom for good fics, and FINALLY found one I really, really liked.

Though his anger excuses some of it, I think the only thing I didn't like was Jericho possessing Beast Boy to make him hit himself (he's supposed to be pretty much a pacifist, plus possessing someone is a bit of a...dark power).

What I do really like, though, is the quality and voice of the writing. The beginning with how much Jericho thinks and the observation of how loud people with voices are; and how he doesn't like silence like Raven (hence, the guitar). I also like your reasoning on why he'd like Beast Boy; he's someone who's casual and perhaps insensitive, but doesn't put pressure on him. I also enjoyed how he is laidback, but is sensitive to being mute because he DIDN'T choose it, as well as how you communicated his personality through his actions. Since he can't talk, he has to find other ways to communicate, like how he plays the guitar (also, good observation with how he doesn't like being forced to use his note pad). And for the most part, I liked how you kept his sentences succinct, following ASL structure (and yes, I actually know ASL, and it's NOT how most people write it), as well as the note of how he isn't fluent with it from the get-go due to lack of practice, as well as Cyborg being able to translate his signs with his programming rather than just somehow knowing it. Also, good job keeping Beast Boy in character!

Overall, I think you helped to flesh Jericho out without relying so heavily on his past like a lot of authors do, and also having him interact with a person that usually isn't seen yet (Kole, Slade).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so cute
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
there some lines u just dont cross. found that out the hard way didnt ya
Mary Mcbutterballs chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I really like the slashy goodness of this fic! They make a cute couple! I hope you write another fic with these two plz! I would really like that very much. So, moar slash! MOAR!
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
An interesting fanfic...
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very cute. :3 I love BB, and I love Jericho (though not nearly as much) and this is the first story I've read about the two of them. They work well together. C:
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great Fanfic! i love their friendship bound they maintain throughout the story and they really do fit well with each other.

Also, the part where Beast Boy talks to Jericho through the door reminded me an awful lot of the episode Spellbound, where Beast Boy tells Raven he's sorry for calling her creepy and that Malchior broke her heart, but now I'm straying off topic.

Do you think you can write another one like this? It'd be great if you could.

Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I really liked this! I love friendship fics and people write so few of them. Thank you!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very sweet 3 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF ANYTHING FOLLOWS THIS.

Nice job :)
Hiroko Yamashita chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aw, that was way cute. It's always nice to find a good Jericho-centric fanfic (They're fairly rare, only two pages of fics about him) and I think he and Beastboy would make very good friends. It's a nice match and I absolutely love the way you portray their relationship. Also you handle both characters wonderfully. They were both so...like themselves. xD

Through out the story I was kind of caught between whether I wanted to smack BB or hug him. He really should know better, but he really didn't mean any harm (Or even realize what a dumb thing that was to say). And even though he should be a lot more sensitive about it, it's kind of nice that he doesn't think much about Jericho's muteness. It just shows that he thinks of him as a regular kid and not just someone who's disabled.
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! This is awsome! The first decent Jericho fic I've read! Great work! )
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very well written. Most excellent. I would definitely read a sequel (slash?).
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Excellent work. I love it.
Saint H chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Interesting...

Me likes.
Lucille Bluejay chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG! that's so sweet! i like how beast boy's such a talkative goof, LOL, and you captured both of their personalities pretty well! yay you! *claps* i really like this story, good work! *thumbs up*