Reviews for Judgment Days
ReincarnatedShadow chapter 1 . 7/19
Still here reading in 2015, I know you haven't updated in hella long, but I'm still holding out some hope that you may be here. This is genuinely one of my favourite stories as of now... I love the way it's written. Please update sometime? Maybe?
inlemoon chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Arrrrrgh. This is stunning. I'm sad this hasn't been completed, but...thank you. I don't think I've ever actually read a yaoi story I liked, and this has entered "love" territory. Thank you so much for this.
ClayPuppet chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I read it from beginning to end straight through. I really don't care if you ever update again; this story has made such a lasting impression on me. It has changed the way I think of LoZ and some of its characters. Thank you so much for writing it!
NightmareFairy chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but I'm still holding out hope.
RantingArrows chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
...please, please, PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this story. This was a fascinating take on what had happened to Zelda and Sheik in those 7 years, and it revealed a lot about Sheik's traits (both good and bad). YOU CAN'T END IT HERE TT PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU HERE.
RantingArrows chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
...Link you complete and utter arse. I am done with you. That is all
RantingArrows chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I've been silently appreciating this story thus far until I've fully caught up with the plot...but there was one scene that just stood out to me in this chapter: Link's reaction to Aveil's comment about Sheik. The buildup was just perfect, and the description of Link's reaction was just short, yet superb. You can see just how much Link cares about Sheik :) oh. and the almost kiss-scene had me at the edge of my seat xD well done!
Stormy Trix chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
PLEEAAASSEEE continue this story. Please. It is really interesting
Lord Geovanni chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Is this ever going to get continued? I just found it but it is really good. I hope that you write more...
DragonflyxParodies chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love this XD I LOVED the godparent bit :3
mychemicalfallout chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I know it has been years since you last updated, but this is still one of the best fanfics I've if you could, please continue it?
Legend-of-Links chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
This is truly the best thing I have ever read! It has everything I've ever wanted in a story and its all here PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! It's been years since you updated and it's probably not likely that this will ever be finished... You are an amazing writer and this story is consuming me. Even if its never completed, I'll still treasure it and thank you for invoking emotions in me that I didn't think I was even capable of feeling anymore. I hope you come back soon! XD
1732091 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Love it 3
The intensity of this fic; the drama, the humour (chapter 6 part ii made me giggle like a maniac), all of it!
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I really hope you continue this someday!
Trogmorten chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
fanfiction wouldn't let me review chapter 9 again so here we are on chapter 8!

please write some more!

this is truly the best fic i have ever had the honor reading. please don't stop.

i am still hanging on a cliff here.

please come back!
Viviane Renard chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Well written. I like the bond between our three favorite characters, and how as they feel more alienated to others, they become closer. It's the only way for them to cope with a traumatic past that fades for everyone except them.