Reviews for Judgment Days
a.witty.title chapter 1 . 6/26
it's been years since I first read this fic and I still come back and check on it hoping someday it will be picked back up... this is literally one of my all time fav fanfics I ever read. Even if someday it could get an update just to tell... how it would have ended if it had been continued would be cool, I'd just love to get some sort of resolution for it. This was a really great and well written story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
This was beautiful... I really hope you'd continue this!
Mel chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Hello! I don't usually leave reviews, but I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long time.. maybe some good reviews filled with love would change your mind! I hope you haven't given up, which would be such a pity, 'cause you are really good at creating stories. I mean it. Perhaps if you restart reading good Zelda fanfiction you could get inspired and pick up where you left? It works for me )
I am sure others must have said the same, but you've changed how I view some characters, Zelda, specially. Since I played OoT for the first time I just couldn't accept Zelda and Sheik were the same person.. the problem with it is that many a fic out there follows this line of thought and portrays Zelda in an unfavorable way (euphemism for bitch). Yours isn't.
She is tomboyish, kind and, above all, what you would expect from a good monarch: she accepts her role and tries her best for the country. You can really get the reader to sympathize with her. And Link? You kept his positive, almost naive nature and I love you for that. Sheik surprised me because he seems a very angry, fucked up young man. He is selfish, cynical and calculating, not noble at all, but he also learned to love. I have several questions regarding him and Zelda... If Zelda never lived inside him, would he ever change? Does he still resent her, or did he come to accept her as an extension of himself? Has Impa loved him? If yes, why did she let him join Ganondorf? Couldn't she find him, take him back, give him some good spanking and put him in the right path before all the shit hit the fan? Is his love for Link mixed with the same strange kind of adoration he had for Ganondorf? (The "gravitation force" Link has made me think about it). And, finally... will Link ever love Sheik the same way? In this fic, he doesn't seem to think of Sheik as a sexual being, just as Sheik, the stubborn loyal friend who would do anything he thought is best for Link. Link respects, trusts and even seems to long and need Sheik's company.. but when will he desire him?
Zelda is so broken that marrying anyone less gentle than Link would only break and isolate her even more. If she marries someone else, she would also have to distance herself from Link and Sheik, perhaps never again sharing such intimate moments ... really, even if the king is someone very kind, he would still be jealous, so jealous of them. Sheik would accept her marrying Link, wouldn't he? Of course he would hate it, but I don't think he would oppose. It would be good for Zelda, but poor Sheik! If Link really marries her, I can only think that she would allow him and Sheik to be together, but it would be really fucked up.
Finishing my rant.. please, update. I need to know how will these characters evolve.
Love!
ReincarnatedShadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Still here reading in 2015, I know you haven't updated in hella long, but I'm still holding out some hope that you may be here. This is genuinely one of my favourite stories as of now... I love the way it's written. Please update sometime? Maybe?
inlemoon chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Arrrrrgh. This is stunning. I'm sad this hasn't been completed, but...thank you. I don't think I've ever actually read a yaoi story I liked, and this has entered "love" territory. Thank you so much for this.
nertl chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I read it from beginning to end straight through. I really don't care if you ever update again; this story has made such a lasting impression on me. It has changed the way I think of LoZ and some of its characters. Thank you so much for writing it!
NightmareFairy chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but I'm still holding out hope.
RantingArrows chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
...please, please, PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this story. This was a fascinating take on what had happened to Zelda and Sheik in those 7 years, and it revealed a lot about Sheik's traits (both good and bad). YOU CAN'T END IT HERE TT PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU HERE.
RantingArrows chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
...Link you complete and utter arse. I am done with you. That is all
RantingArrows chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I've been silently appreciating this story thus far until I've fully caught up with the plot...but there was one scene that just stood out to me in this chapter: Link's reaction to Aveil's comment about Sheik. The buildup was just perfect, and the description of Link's reaction was just short, yet superb. You can see just how much Link cares about Sheik :) oh. and the almost kiss-scene had me at the edge of my seat xD well done!
Stormy Trix chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
PLEEAAASSEEE continue this story. Please. It is really interesting
Lord Geovanni chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Is this ever going to get continued? I just found it but it is really good. I hope that you write more...
DragonflyxParodies chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love this XD I LOVED the godparent bit :3
xoj chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I know it has been years since you last updated, but this is still one of the best fanfics I've if you could, please continue it?
Legend-of-Links chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
This is truly the best thing I have ever read! It has everything I've ever wanted in a story and its all here PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! It's been years since you updated and it's probably not likely that this will ever be finished... You are an amazing writer and this story is consuming me. Even if its never completed, I'll still treasure it and thank you for invoking emotions in me that I didn't think I was even capable of feeling anymore. I hope you come back soon! XD