Reviews for Broken Dreams
BeckyJ1305 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god, I love this! I'm practically crying from the sweetness and the almost dying-ness, and that's not a word, but you know what I'm saying.

This was possibly the first story on here that's really good, well thought out, believable-ish and had me reading the whole thing!
WRITE MORE PLEASE! (not necessarily on this story)
IloveRemusnSirius chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
i agree with everybody else. option two is perfect
person127 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
this was good. it was the first remus/sirius slash i've come across that i've been ok with. it's hard for me the picture it, you know, with tonks and stuff.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
That was beautiful,truly terrfic i thought the last chapter was the best you know just cause of the climax obviously,it was soooo sad though, i thought the ending was good but not all that realistic even though they had just gone through Remus almost dying and Sirius almost committing suicide i felt it shouldve taken more time for them to accept one another again, i mean Sirius was never far away from killing James but i guess in a way you can understand how they would band together after something like that just happened i guess they kinda just reliazed some things are more important,anyways your story truly touched me that last chapter i felt like crying, it was just soooo heartbreaking and realisticly true in its own way, i don't think i'm making much sense right now but i hope you get what i'm trying to say so i think i'll just wrap up your fic is awesome and i like to think it all teaches a little something about love and friendship or i could just be feeling sentimetal but i loved it kudos to you oh and by the way i could only say your tounge twister 4 times before i tripped sad really, well this is the longest review i've ever posted so i'll just end by telling you how awesome you are but you already probably know that so yeah...

Yours

Messer Moony
random4ever chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
that was soooo sad/ even though the part where remus woke up was choppy. loved it!
random4ever chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
i tried. and i failed. to say the tongue twister that is.
TopazSpiritXx chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
This was so beautiful! I was afraid remus or sirius would die, but your to awesome to let that happen! I LOVE THIS STORY!
LetterRead chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
I know you wrote this a while ago, but for some strange reason I've only just come across it. I don't review very often, because I can never find the right things to say. But this story just blew me away. Everything was so unexpected, but it all fit together so nicely. I loved the development of all of the relationships and the inner turmoil Remus struggled with. The last few chapters broke my heart, making me cry even more than I did when Fred died (and believe me, that was quite something!). I just loved it, more than I know how to express.

So thank you!

P.S. I can't even say "Sirius shifted sheepishly" once, let alone five times fast. ;]
MopCat chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
O i loved, although, in all honestly, i think Remus should of died. A happy ending is just that little bit to ... um ... *struggles to find the right word* Meh, you properly get what i mean!

Even so, still loved it! :D
MopCat chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
“Yes! Yes you can! I changed mine! I was born as Black but I’ll die as Sirius, just don’t give up on me Remus! - i feel like crying! *sob*
MopCat chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Normally, the two working together would de disastrous but all the teachers had heard about the feud and were having a good laugh by winding them up. - it makes you wonder how evil teachers actually are...
MopCat chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
P.s Me got two cats the other day... - well that's a little weird, considering what we're talking about on the form. x,x
MopCat chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
OMG THE LAST LINE! *faints*
MopCat chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Hehehe kisses are always fun!
MopCat chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
"Sirius shifted sheepishly. (A/N Try saying that five times faster)" - hehee i couldn't say it once.