Reviews for Letters and Love
lorlorgrace chapter 3 . 7/30
I just have one thing, and I don't think you meant it, but I've seen lots of authors use the reference of "crocodile tears" for genuine sadness, when it actually means the exact opposite. I'm about 10 years late, but I just thought I'd let you know. I'm really enjoying this so far though
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 6 . 1/6/2019
this was so wonderfully sweet! thank you for sharing this!
spotterhead13 chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
love this story!
ceekatz chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
GREAT
Pharies chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
This was a lot of fun to read. I lived the way it was paced and you wrapped it up well :)

~Tori
cemmia chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Good story.. Really liked it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
really sweet
Geekydork chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
This was super cute, love how the series of mini stories added up to a larger one! Very original!
volfan chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
So very sweet (and hot). Love this pairing.
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
it was nice story, there were a few small things I didnt like (like him calling her Kitten, its a bit pervy in my opinion, but thats probably because english is not my first language and in my language calling somebody kitten would be horrible)...and I wasnt sure about this last chapter, there was something off with it, I cant figure out what exactly, but I felt weird while reading this chapter, like I was waiting for something and it didnt come...hmm, no idea. :))
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
so far interesting (though i read it some time ago, but dont remember, so im rereading it again)...but that charlie called her baby girl in 7. almost made me throw up, it was quite killer...I know he probably didnt mean it like that, but the moment he said it I had this horrible image of him being her brother in my head...
iamamywaterhouse chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Love the ending!

I'm so happy I read to the end of this as I don't usually read longer fics.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I *KNOW* I've read this before, I have no idea how I'd never reviewed it...I absolutely love this story. It's so sweet, it's just fun to read. Great work, I'm sure I'll be reading it again sometime in the future :)
Jaelle91 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Wouw! I've just read the whole story in one go and I loved it! Always a big fan of fluffiness ;) I loved how it was a relatively simple plot but it never got dull. I just wanted to read more every time I finished a chapter. Great job!
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Very nice story, I really, really liked it. I love Charlie and Hermione together :]
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »