Reviews for An Uncertain Alliance
MiniCinnamon99 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
You know you haven't probably looked at this story since you updated it last in 2008 but I just couldn't help but laugh as I read the Author's Note at the top of the page. I really can't tell if you're using sarcasm because at that point, if "I" would've had to repeat my very first author's just so some people would get their head out their arse I would've done more than use sarcasm. But then I have an unreasonable temper at times so...maybe your approach is better. It was still funny how you addressed them though.

If it was sarcasm it was hard to tell, and that's just the way sarcasm she be delivered. BEAUTIFUL! And the story is amazing and I wish I could read the whole thing on to completion but oh well. I make do with what I've been provided and improvise the rest!
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Update soon, please!
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is WONDERFUL. Up till recently, I never really considered Sparrow and Elizabeth, but...you're doing such a wonderful job. The commentary, the dialogue, and especially the description. Your language is beyond fantastic, and your depiction of the characters, particularly Jack and Elizabeth? Flawless. This is brilliant, really, and I wish you would write more!

ASH
Noooo longer in use chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I clicked the button. I am reviewing. But now I have a little question for you, mate. WHY THE BLOODY HELL AREN"T YOU UPDATING? I see it's been about, what? Four years? Yes about. And yet you still havn't updated. For four years! Why? I love this story. I've read it months ago and it took me forever to find it again. Now I have found it and still no updates. Just..send me a message or something and please tell me...are you going to continue on with this or not?
Guardian Of Winter chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
please update i've been looking forever for a story like this. i loved it how you had them teasing eachother in the first chapter, then suddenly make it all dark when jack said he wasn't keen on sharing a bed with the woman who killed him i really enjoyed this chapter and this is my favourite potc story yet. it would be a real shame if this story remains unfinished. all hopes you continue this story.
Lizzie chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
In the last sentence when Jack said he wasn't to keen on encouraging that piece of the legend, did he mean that there were rumors that he was gay? Just asking, girly. Dont get upset now. Update soon, savvy?
Lizzie chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Darling, I think I've also heard that reviewing makes your IQ higher. So why don't you scurry on up to my page and read and review my stories. Keep up the good work, sweets.
The Oceans Mist chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
This story is very funny. Love it.
dhampir65 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
please please update soon!...i know its been a while since youve done it but this story is too good to be left incomplete!...
Marissa chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Woaw.

This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Pirates and more particularly Sparrabeth fanfic that has ever had the honor to be posted on this site, and I write these words in all honesty. You have blown me away.

You manage to keep these characters so enviously in-character. I have never read a Captain Jack Sparrow that was more spot on; I feel as if I am literally reading somethe the screenwriters themselves have written. He is smart, cunning, yet still idiotic to a degree and foolish. I've never seen an author manage to do this so skillfully a artfully. There is not one line of his that I see faults or problems in. And Elizabeth is just the same. Most authors tend to make her some teary-eyed, submissive young woman who cannot even hold her own, but you made her what she is supposed to be; prideful, strong, determined, obstinate, and just... Elizabeth. You have literally shocked me with this story.

And the plot itself is just interesting and well thought-out. I enjoy the dialogue you've written between the characters, particularly Jack and Elizabeth. It feels like such a natural read, as if you were meant to write this. It flows smoothly, unlike some fics where the dialogue is choppy and iffy.

To put my thoughts into a nutshell, this is fantastic. I see, however, that you haven't updated this in about seven months; I can only imagine how the readers who were at this fic from the beginning feel, waiting that long! Do you plan on continueing it? I shall honestly be heart-broken if you don't. At least tell us if you shan't, for my friend (who recommended this fic, actually) is incredibly upset at such a long wait.

I hope you update this; it is the most incredible Pirates fic on this site. It'd be a terrible shame for you to abandon it.

Happy writings,

Marissa
susie chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
UPDATE Pretty Please, offers virtual Rum... love your story... keep up the good work
Susie chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
OMG! i love it, keep up the great work... more more more! Sparrabeth forever... tease!
adele chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Fabulous story - really long chapters, too - but when are you going to update?
irinus chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
no update?
coolie me chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
cool... pretty good! i definitely will be coming back for the updates