Reviews for Hesitation
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
The whole "they're gonna die" thing puts a new light on the "Do you think Abigail will be upset?" comment.
DeepInTheShadows12345 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ahhh so sad and cute ;u;
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
"Abigail who?" XD
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I absolutely love this! Keep up the good work hon!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
GAWD I HATE ANGST.

but i loved this, as sad as it was. TTTT

signed,

onewhowatches :3
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow!

That was a downer.

Amazing, but a downer.

Well, it's official.

In my mind, they escaped, told no one and moved to Cancun.
rockshocka4223 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh...my...GOD.

It's official: I'm in love with this pairing. This was one of the greatest fics I've read so far! I've always found the idea of joining a lover in death to be the sweetest things ever. .

For this, not only is the fic getting faved, but you are too! :D
Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
If I had known Riley was going to die I probably wouldn't have read this. I don't lke the thought of him dying he's way to cool. This though I didn't mind maybe becacuase he died happy with the one he loved. Keep up the good writing.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh, wow. That was SO sad. THEY DIIE! NU!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Awsome story
aLLiCaT225 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
::Cries!::

i loved it!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OMG.

This story is brilliant.

And it's motivated me to become a BanXRiley fan. :)

Really though. this story is great and you deserve so many more reviews then what you have.
Nacean chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
... *sniff*

It's so happy yet incredibly sad. And I love it. XD

Very well writtin. Riley is perfect. XD *thumbs up*
Angelic Prophecy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
-sniff-

That was cute. Sad, but very good.

I wodner what would have happened if Riely had stayed and bEn had left... :(

Wonderful story! :D
ellina HOPE chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Okay, well. That first review kind of irks me because it doesn't really say anything about your story, other than the fact that you killed off Riley and Ben.

But, they died together. In love. With happiness. And, uh, watery things. (Ooh, I'm bleeding. o_O Sorry, that's irrelevant except that I scratched my face and now my fingers are bloody. Fun!)

Anyway, I like how self-sacrificing Riley is. Loyal!Riley seems to be a pretty fun plot device these days. It helps to give him a depth to his character beyond the comic relief sidekick. It was interesting, having them die together - I can honestly say that I've never seen that done before. It's a nice mix of romance and tragedy. Funny, seeing as those are the genres you picked.

Have you heard of the livejournal community treasure_geeks? It's dedicated to all things Ben/Riley and I think the kids over there would love this story. You'd get a lot of feedback, that's for sure. If you have a livejournal account, I'd look into joining and posting. :D

Cheers doll and keep writing!

love:e.