Reviews for Rules of Engagement
DarkHeroOrion chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
My, my, I am impressed. Some of the scenes weren't entirely canon, like Kiba's match in the Chuunin preliminaries. Although, it would be funny for Kiba to poke on Naruto's unpredictability.

As for the match with Naruto, you could have extended it a little bit more, ending right at the point where a fist and a bushel of blonde hair erupted from the ground.

All in all, I see no other flaws with your Rules of Engagement. They were, in fact, fantastic, and it shows how much of a chivalric warrior Naruto can be. Kudos! You have my commendations, as well as one new subscriber...lol.
kronos-hevan chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Once again you have shown us another well written, core reaching short that leaves me reeling for more! D

These are 12 simple phrases that are used in Naruto, you characterized and summed them up in your own way, delivering with a description and gave significants to them.

When I read the chapter name and the summary of the story, I didn't know what I had in store for me! So I'm kinda kicking myself for being so presumptuous! D

...

Kudos to you!

Krono
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
woah. That was cool! and even included a few giggles. well done.
Muria chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
How beautiful... You capture so much emotion in snippets of words, but the numbered 'rules' set the tone wonderfully...

I have absolutely no criticism for this...

The ending was perfect. You foreshadowed the 'love' theme early on with Iruka, then established his strength. This is Naruto.