Reviews for Of Candy Canes and Mistletoe
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was cute, how did I ever miss this one? :)
Binx23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ah! he puns! the double entendres! funny as hell, actually in kept in character and with a healthy smattering of good ol' fluff.

if that wasn't enough, there was a Supernatural reference too! i love my boys, Dean!girl here, and you even mentioned Leighton Meester's character!

too many exclamation points. i liked it that much
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hee hee! Gomey this is great. Perfect characterisations making each utterance easy to hear, and each expression easy to picture, as if it was happening on the show :-) I'm pleased I'm watching House. I'm enjoying it and I can enjoy more of your fics now too :-)
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Awesome :)
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
super cute! loved it

house and cuddy are just so adorable
A Flicker chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh, this is beautiful. I'd love something like this to take place in a Christmas House MD episode, also with all the other characters. It'd be one of my favourite episodes for sure.

Doris
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
rofl hilarious!
Jamie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
VERY cute :-D
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Nice fic...

the Supernatural homage was a great idea too. :D

(If you did it on purpose, that is)
Se la vie chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very very funny...this should so be part of an episode!
writtenWhispers chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg.

WOWW.

that was incredibly hilarious!

and totally well written.

i really like your writing style, you had the characters down and house was unbelievably believable :)

now im off to read your other works (which are probably just as great as this one :]

cheers,

writtenWhispers.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
LOL..good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
.wonderful! mistletoe beltbuckle, i just got a fun idea, lawl! great job, very in character, funny and sweet :). do write more soon! _