Reviews for The Lemon
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! I am in love with this story! Very well written- great job!
CeeCee1224 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I LOVE it! An awesome story :)
jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
And there's the twist at the end...no pun intended. Lol

Great story. It was very cute.
RubyVega chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Protection Lemon xD

I would have loughed the whole time through, but than Dean got hurt... but protection lemon is great D

And Sammy is... well like all other little siblings. Like me D

Scriptive chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
LOL PROTECTION LEMON.

Cute
redandyellowmarshandmellow chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Awesome, made me laugh! :)
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is ingenius

xx

loving it
Yvz chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Hahaha! Great
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Lol! Hilarious story!

Me too I'm sick then because I can't get enough of Hurt!Dean.
Zadrak chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was *the* most adorable thing I have read! I usually don't read Wee!Chester stuff coz its a bit too sickly cute for me, but the Lemon caught my attention. And that was really nicely written with a real sweet plot. And its something that I would have told my little sister too.. She used to think I had magic stationary, which is why my drawings looked like stuff and hers were a bit scribbly (she'd be 4, I'd be 8 at the time...) And i told her if you dont put the plug back in the plug hole in the sink/bath then spiders would crawl up and infest the house. I feel a bit bad about that now...

anyhow, awesome story, loved it!

xZx
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Haha, that was cute. A protection lemon? Good one Dean! Great job, this was a fun little read! :D
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Lol, lovely :-)
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
PMSL - that was hysterical and sweet and fluffy all at the same time! I absolutely loved it! ;0)

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards

Merisha
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
A protection lemon, that's awesome and such a Dean like thing to do.

I love that Sammy used the lemon juice to curdle the milk and than offered it to his brother once he was better.

Wonderful Dean whumpage as always.

Hope your muse returns.

Cookies for you!
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
What a great little piece. Had me laughing out loud. Hurt Dean is a disease, thanks for providing another dose for me Phoebe